AVAILABLE POSITIONS Senior Business Analyst
In this role, you will bring Zynga’s games and services to players through our network, consumer insights, product management, marketing, user acquisition, ad monetization, demand planning, communications, business development and strategic partnerships. This position will report to the VP, Publishing Operations (Based in LA).
- Manage revenue forecasting for Zynga’s advertising business
- Define and improve upon the process to prepare monthly revenue forecasts on both new and existing Zynga mobile & social game
- Perform complex modeling that takes into metrics relevant for live service games (engagement & monetization) and ad platform partners
- Attend product review meetings to update forecasts based on the latest developments
- Track performance and forecasts against plan, generating reports on key risks and opportunities
- Communicate effectively to provide transparency in methodology and results to cross functional partners (Studio Teams, Finance, Biz Ops)
- Drive Sales Analytics for Zynga
- Support the sales, marketing, finance and studio teams with real-time analysis and recommendations
- Build the financial and business cases for new opportunities
- Prepare post-mortem analyses
- Ad-hoc analysis; presentations for earnings releases, PR, executive presentations, etc…
- Deliver Sales Reporting
- Maintain best-in-class reporting for the organization, employing the latest technology & tools
- Prepare regular dashboards for senior executives
- Work closely with data engineers and analysts to automate & improve where possible
- Established track record of driving results in a collaborative, matrixed environment
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint required
- 5+ years combined experience. Ideal candidate will have experience in a demand planning role at either a gaming/digital company or in the advertising space. Other preferred experience includes time spent at a top-tier consulting firm, investment bank, or an analytics/finance related job at a tech-focused company (e.g. mobile, gaming or web)
- SQL proficiency is preferred but not required
- Passion for gaming and ad monetization
What we offer you:
- Zynga Stock RSUs and Bonus Plan
- Full medical, dental, vision benefits as well as life insurance
- Catered lunch daily
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Open vacation policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Casual dress every single day
- Work with cool people!
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diverse community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
Zynga will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.
Careers region: North America
Careers Category: Publishing
Careers location: San Francisco, CA
Careers Type: Full-Time