AVAILABLE POSITIONS Senior Animator
Zynga is seeking a knowledgeable and passionate Senior Animator to join a dynamic team for an exciting, new Zynga Mobile Game title in the Puzzle RPG Genre. As a senior animator you will have the opportunity to inspire a team of hardworking animators and lead animation quality on a game. You will empower, support and guide others to excellence, acting as a role model for organizational, technical, and creative skills, whilst having an impact to the Zynga art community. You will work closely with the Art Director, Game Designers, and other key players to build the next outstanding game!
Come help us make a difference by connecting the world through games!
- Produce high quality animations.
- Assist in building strong animation foundations and be able to uphold those standards.
- Excellent planning and task scheduling, to deliver animation to required quality, specification and time.
- Coach and mentor team members to develop professional skills including soft skills.
- Demonstrate high understanding of how animation supports gameplay and narrative.
- Demonstrate high level proficiency in 3D animation software (e.g. Maya, Unity).
- Plan, deliver, document and adjust/improve, sophisticated animation motion graphs, to produce fluid in-game animation.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Using situational leadership techniques and an ability to have crucial conversations with staff.
- Knowledge of all stages of game development on multiple projects, enabling pragmatic, strategic judgements and providing excellent advice across the team.
- Expert level communication and problem solving skills.
- The ability to provide and receive feedback.
- Proven experience of managing a team's morale and supporting individuals' career development.
- Experience working on business level tasks, e.g. cross team pipeline development.
- Experience with game engines (Unity)
- Significant software experience in: Maya, Unity, Photoshop, Perforce, Git
- Strong showreel.
- A love of games!
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary, bonus plan, Take-Two RSU’s (Restricted Stock Units), ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- 401K Company Match Contribution (US)
- RRSP Company Match Contribution (Canada)
- Extended Health coverage, dental, disability, critical illness, EAP, and life insurance (Canada)
- Medical, dental, vision, EAP, life insurance, and disability benefits (US)
- Virtual mental health and neurodiversity support programs
- Fitness benefits (offering varies by location)
- Financial wellness program with unlimited access to certified financial planners
- Discretionary Time Off policy for many employees
- Family planning support program
- Generous paid parental leave
- Subsidized Back-up child care
- Zynga happy hours and frequent employee events
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at AccommodationRequest@zynga.com to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.
Zynga does not engage in financial exchanges during the recruitment or onboarding process. We do not conduct job interviews over third-party messaging apps such as Telegram, WhatsApp or others. We will never ask you for your personal or financial information over unofficial chat channels. Our in-house recruitment team only contacts individuals via official company email addresses (i.e., via a zynga.com or naturalmotion.com email domain).
If you believe you have been the victim of a scam, you may wish to contact the authorities. In the United States, you may file a complaint with the FBI. More information is available here: https://www.ic3.gov.
Careers Category: Art & Animation
Careers location: Austin, TX, Carlsbad, CA, Chicago, IL, Eugene, OR, Remote, US, Remote, Canada, Toronto, Canada
Connected Worker Type: Connected, Onsite, Offsite
Select Your Country of Residence