AVAILABLE POSITIONS Senior Animator – Game of Thrones
Zynga is looking for a Senior Animator – Game of Thrones to join their growing team!
Our studio is committed to developing high quality social casino slots games. Come join our team of experts for a fast-paced career in casual mobile gaming!
- The Senior Animator will be working with a team of technical artists, designers, artists and engineers to develop amazing animations and special effects in Unity/other game engines.
- The Senior Animator’s primary duties are creating 3D and 2D animation sequences which can involve multiple components of UI, Characters, and FX to communicate gameplay to players (Maya/3ds Max/Unity). The Animator is also responsible for exporting and implementing assets (art, animations, 3d models/rigs) into the game engine, creating and managing prefabs and organization in Unity . As well as modeling/rigging 3d Assets when needed, and creating and animating particle systems.
- The ideal candidate has well-rounded experience in a 3D game pipeline.
- Ability to communicate visually, and to identify and define visual design issues and solutions
- Excellent design skills, including the effective use of color, form, lighting and composition
- Proficient in Unity 5.6+ (emphasis on navigating/organizing project structure, prefabs, asset types, animations and particle emitters)
- Clear understanding of cameras, lighting, and shaders in Unity
- Core Photoshop CC skills such as compositing, simple editing and tiling
- Proficient 3D modeling and rigging in Maya/ 3ds Max.
- Strong problem-solving methodology.
- 10+ experience 2d/3d animations with minimum 3 years in games development.
- A passion for games, social slots, and social networking
- Prior experience with version control software such as Perforce and Git
- Please include your portfolio in the application!
- 3D rigging/Animation/Unity animation samples are encouraged.
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary, bonus plan, Zynga RSU’s (Restricted Stock Units), ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- 401K Company Match Contribution
- Medical, dental, vision, EAP, life insurance, and disability benefits
- Virtual mental health and neurodiversity support programs
Careers region: North America
Careers Category: Art
Careers location: Austin, TX
Careers Type: Full-Time