AVAILABLE POSITIONS Senior 3D Artist
Senior 3D Artist
Zynga is searching for a world-class Senior 3D Artist to add their talent to a team of 3D and 2D artists for groundbreaking new game! As a Senior Artist, you are capable of creating high-quality 3D assets quickly and effectively. You have a passion for art, and inspire other artists with both your talent and enthusiasm.
As a Senior 3D Artist you have a strong understanding of artistic fundamentals, both 2D and 3D. You are familiar with industry-standard technology, including Maya, Photoshop, and Unity 3D.
A pillar of your team, you are able to support other artists and provide constructive feedback both up and down. You strive to never sacrifice quality and always maintain a high visual bar. You consistently push yourself to grow and generate ever-better artwork. You stay on the forefront of new technology and are able to advocate for new processes, workflows, and best practices.
We are committed to developing high quality casual and multiplayer games! Come join us … we're having a ball!
- Create high quality 3D art quickly with an emphasis on clean, efficient geometry.
- Interpret concepts, specs, and direction both from design and the Art Director.
- Identify inconsistencies and opportunities for improvement within the creative process.
- Accurately cost art requests.
- Take an active role in maintaining, and refining the Art Director’s vision.
- Guide and mentor other team members where needed.
- Research, explore, and communicate best practices in art.
- Contribute to formal and informal critique, and provide effective feedback to other artists.
- Solid experience in the game market
- 6+ years of professional experience, at least 2 of which are in a Senior-level position
- Strong understanding of Unity/Maya/Photoshop
- Expertise in art/design, and a demonstrated ability to mentor and enhance the efforts of fellow artists.
- Creating high quality renders from the game art assets to be used in UI
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent grammatical skills and the ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing
Zynga does not engage in financial exchanges during the recruitment or onboarding process. We do not conduct job interviews over third-party messaging apps such as Telegram, WhatsApp or others. We will never ask you for your personal or financial information over unofficial chat channels. Our in-house recruitment team only contacts individuals via official company email addresses (i.e., via a zynga.com or naturalmotion.com email domain).
If you believe you have been the victim of a scam, you may wish to contact the authorities. In the United States, you may file a complaint with the FBI. More information is available here: https://www.ic3.gov.
Careers Category: Art & Animation
Careers location: Bengaluru, India
Connected Worker Type: Connected
Requisition Id: P212151
Select Your Country of Residence