AVAILABLE POSITIONS Senior 3D Artist- Generalist
Zynga is looking for a 3D GENERALIST ARTIST to join the team that brings to life one of many beloved games. We make the world’s most beautiful slots and do so in a fast-moving, supportive, and energetic environment. Our team consists of industry veterans from the video game industry, giving us great depth and adaptability.
The 3D Generalist Artist will be working with a team of Designers, UX, Concept Artists, Animators, Producers and Software Engineers to develop beautiful and optimal game content. The Technical Artist acts as liaison between engineering and all disciplines, responsible for the planning, implementation, documentation and optimization of art setups to support our game’s animation and design needs. A key member whose primary role is to support the team and the product and is expected to be proactive in their communication on a daily basis.
Our ideal candidate is a great communicator, team player, and proactive problem solver. You draw from a range of skills to creatively determine solutions. You are a contributor of ideas, overseer of pipelines, and collaborator across discipline lines providing expertise and seeking out potential issues before they become problems.
- The primary duties will include 3d modeling, texturing, lighting and rendering, prop animations and VFX in 3d software’s as well as Unity game engine.
- Will be taking up the responsibility of quickly prototyping ideas and bringing them to reality.
- Should be highly efficient in handling the unity prefabs, art assets, animations, VFX (2D&3D).
- Should be proficient in creating and managing game art environments, lighting & optimizations.
- The Generalist artist will be working with the Art team(Concept,3D artists, animators) closely and bringing in best practices in every aspect to maintain the best quality.
- Ability to receive and digest feedback in a constructive manner and demonstrates work estimation and tracking of the time.
- Effective team collaborator, and who has good experience in game development.
- Proficient in software like Maya/3DS Max/Blender, Unity, Photoshop, Substance painter.
- Efficient working knowledge in VFX and optimizing 3d art assets.
- Proficient in multiple disciplines from AAA game art creation to environment lighting and rendering in game engine as well as 3d packages.
- Ability to follow up/communicate with different departments like Design, UI/UX, Dev, QA team to assist and run the project smoothly.
- Clear understanding of cameras, lighting and shaders in Unity.
Recommended Skills :
- 4+ year industry experience and knowledge on Unity engine game development .
- A passion for games and social networking.
- Experience with Git and version control software such as Perforce.
- Unity animations, vfx, & lighting samples are encouraged .
- Please include your portfolio in the application.
What We Offer You:
- Work in a studio that has complete P&L ownership of games
- Create next-gen games that will be played and loved by millions of players around the world
- Work in a collaborative team that invests in your development and growth on-the-job
- Competitive salary and bonus plan
- Extended Health coverage, disability, critical illness and life insurance
- Child care facilities for women employees and discounted facilities for male employees
- Virtual mental health and neurodiversity support programs
- Family planning support program
- Additional leave options for most employees
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Frequent employee events
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- A diverse team of friendly, fun and supportive co-workers
Zynga does not engage in financial exchanges during the recruitment or onboarding process. We do not conduct job interviews over third-party messaging apps such as Telegram, WhatsApp or others. We will never ask you for your personal or financial information over unofficial chat channels. Our in-house recruitment team only contacts individuals via official company email addresses (i.e., via a zynga.com or naturalmotion.com email domain).
If you believe you have been the victim of a scam, you may wish to contact the authorities. In the United States, you may file a complaint with the FBI. More information is available here: https://www.ic3.gov.
Careers Category: Art & Animation
Careers location: Bengaluru, India
Connected Worker Type: Connected
Requisition Id: P212151
Select Your Country of Residence