AVAILABLE POSITIONS Sales Marketing Manager
The Sales Marketing Manager is responsible for supporting the Brand Partnership team’s efforts to monetize Zynga’s Network of Mobile Games. A Mobile Marketing Expert, the Sales Marketing Manager will leverage strong marketing expertise, creativity and strategic vision to craft compelling value propositions and persuasive stories to take to Brand Advertisers. This position requires diverse knowledge of Display/Video, Ad Product Marketing, Sponsorships/Integrations, and Private Programmatic.
As a conduit between the Game teams, Product teams, Sales, Account Management and Ad Ops teams, this position will play a key role in creating media packages which are both sellable and executable. The Sales Marketing Manager will collaborate with internal teams to position and develop new advertising opportunities based on market demand. The Sales Marketing Manager will work closely with the Sales Marketing team to support and develop Sales Strategy, create a narrative of ‘why mobile games’ for brands, and to publish compelling Media Packages and Integrated Advertising Opportunities that leverage the unique qualities of Mobile Gaming.
- Create and maintain a variety of sales collateral, including Media Kits, Sponsorship Slides, Private Programmatic Slides, Meeting Deck Support, etc.
- Support Sales Marketing with research and positioning, collaborate with internal Consumer Insights and Director of Ad Tech and Data on Research relevant for Ad Sales Team.
- Work in partnership with the game team studios to create custom in game integrations/sponsorship packages for outbound sales teams, and ultimately execution details for AM’s.
- Expert in creating new collateral, opportunity positioning and roll out to sales to take to the national market.
- Collaborate with the Head of Sales and on Sales Strategy and thought leadership.
- Service a National Sales Team through Brainstorms, RFP’s support, Proactive Proposals, and Client Meetings to maximize effectiveness in the market.
- Work directly with the account management teams by providing pre-sales support on custom packages and leading post sales handoff to ensure flawless execution of custom opportunities and integrations (timelines, specs, approvals, etc.).
- Assist with the packaging pipeline so sales leadership can identify, sell through and optimize sales efforts.
- Assist with the sales pipeline with the games team so they are always in the know on new and upcoming sales pitches.
- Must possess a true passion for gaming, advertising and working to drive new forms of brand and performance-based ad products.
- Command an expert understanding of advertising competitors and their product lines, and knowledge of how to sell against them.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years online marketing experience; combination of mobile, agency and client-side experience is strongly preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, well-versed presenter.
- Fully proficient in business and collaboration software to successfully engage with stakeholders and drive work: Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, Keynote, Google Docs/Sheets, Photoshop (not required but preferred)
- Proven expertise in supporting the development, production and delivery of compelling ad product solutions and packages.
- A good team player, fast learner and open to changes.
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally in a matrixed organization.
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary, bonus plan and, ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- 401K Company Match Contribution
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and disability benefits
- Telemedicine, Virtual mental health, Emotional Support Services, EAP, and neurodiversity support programs
- Family building new parent & menopause support
- Global Fitness Reimbursement program
- Global Wellbeing Program
- Charitable Giving and Volunteer Program
- Generous paid parental, pregnancy-related disability, caregiver, and compassionate leaves
- Back-up childcare
- Discretionary Time Off policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diverse community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
Zynga will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.
The pay range for this position in California at the start of employment is expected to be between $105,000 and $160,000 per year.
The pay range for this position in New York City at the start of employment is expected to be between $100,000 and $150,000 per year.
However, base pay offered is based on market location, and may vary further depending on individualized factors for job candidates, such as job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and other objective business considerations. Subject to those same considerations, the total compensation package for this position may also include other elements, including a bonus and/or equity awards, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment. If hired, employee will be in an “at-will position” and the Company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation or benefit program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, Company or individual department/team performance, and market factors.
Zynga does not engage in financial exchanges during the recruitment or onboarding process. We do not conduct job interviews over third-party messaging apps such as Telegram, WhatsApp or others. We will never ask you for your personal or financial information over unofficial chat channels. Our in-house recruitment team only contacts individuals via official company email addresses (i.e., via a zynga.com or naturalmotion.com email domain).
If you believe you have been the victim of a scam, you may wish to contact the authorities. In the United States, you may file a complaint with the FBI. More information is available here: https://www.ic3.gov.
Careers Category: Sales & Business Development
Careers location: Los Angeles, CA
Connected Worker Type: Connected
Requisition Id: R_Z-P212611
Select Your Country of Residence