AVAILABLE POSITIONS Rotational Product Manager (Graduate Program)
Start Date: August 2022
Duration: 12 months fixed term contract
Location: London, UK
Our mission at Zynga is to connect the world through games by building games around core social experiences to deliver deep player engagement, organic acquisition and long term retention. Our portfolio of games include – CSR Racing 2, FarmVille, Hit it Rich! Slots, Words With Friends and Zynga Poker.
Based at our at NaturalMotion Games studio in London, renowned for making games that wow people. For the past four years NaturalMotion Studios have been named one of the Best Places to Work in the UK games industry by gamesindustry.biz.
Hiring Update: The safety of our candidates and team members is our top priority. During the COVID-19 pandemic, our workforce transitioned to working from home, with all interviewing and onboarding being conducted virtually until further notice.
About Our Programme
We want to take extraordinary new graduates and help them become excellent Product Managers, who will be responsible for creating the games of tomorrow. You will be placed on a 12 month Rotational Product Management (RPM) program, completing two 6 month rotations with our teams building Star Wars: Hunters and CSR Racing 2.
You will be paired with senior product mentors and be provided with full access to training/workshops by our talented product managers.
Working alongside our best and brightest to solve some of our highest priority and most challenging business problems. You will be equipped with player data, competitive insights, and best practices in product optimisation, help us create hit free-to-play games that engage millions of players day after day and secure our position in the top grossing charts.
You will help to scope and prioritise features based on business and player impact. Generate expected outcomes by analysing data from existing games, building forecast models and performing funnel analysis.
You will learn to understand the player experience and audience psychology. Identify player needs and spot opportunities based on player behaviour and market data to build features that improve engagement and retention.
Required Skills & Experience
- Completing undergraduate degree or Masters between December 2021 and July 2022
- Prefer those studying Information Technology, Computer Science, Business, Maths, Economics or similar subjects, however open to other applicants
- Academic performance, natural curiosity, critical/analytical thinking, and a desire to create winning & lasting products
- Passionate about mobile games and in helping to make live titles that entertain millions of people around the world
- Strong communication and project management skills
- Able to collaborate with and encourage cross discipline teams to achieve goals
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
What Do We Offer?
- Competitive salary and discretionary annual bonus scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days holiday, plus public holidays and Christmas shutdown
- Private medical care, dental and healthcare cash plan
- Life insurance, critical illness insurance and income protection
- 6 months fully paid maternity leave or 3 months fully paid paternity leave
- Discounted gym membership and free weekly (virtual) fitness classes
- Annual season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Summer and Christmas parties
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at accommodationRequest@zynga.com to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.
Careers Category: Product Management
Careers location: London, UK
Requisition ID: P210308
Select Your Country of Residence