AVAILABLE POSITIONS Revenue Accountant
Staff Revenue Accountant Responsibilities:
- Ensure revenue is recognized in accordance to company policy and GAAP
- Assess and identify appropriate classification of revenues between subsidiaries
- Lead monthly revenue closing including preparing monthly journal entries
- Review and interpret contracts to identify and summarize provisions which have an impact on revenue recognition
- Develop and maintain internal controls
- Ensure compliance with all applicable finance policies, rules, regulations, and laws
- Assist in the audit process, ensuring company Rev Rec. policies are in congruence with GAAP and SOX
- Write technical memoranda
Hiring Update: The safety of our candidates and team members is our top priority. During the COVID-19 pandemic, our workforce transitioned to working from home, with all interviewing and onboarding being conducted virtually until further notice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at AccommodationRequest@zynga.com to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.
Careers region: North America
Careers Category: Legal, Finance & Operations
Careers location: San Francisco, CA
Careers Type: Full-Time