AVAILABLE POSITIONS Revenue Accountant
Are you someone who enjoys working with numbers and would love to join a fast paced, high energy accounting team? Zynga, one of the hottest companies in mobile gaming is looking for a results-oriented Revenue Accountant to join our growing team! We are looking for a revenue accountant who isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves.
- Ensure revenue is recognized in accordance to company policy and GAAP
- Lead monthly revenue closing including preparing monthly journal entries
- Review and interpret contracts to identify and summarize provisions which have an impact on revenue recognition
- Develop and maintain internal controls
- Ensure compliance with all applicable finance policies, rules, regulations, and laws
- Assist in the audit process, ensuring company Rev Rec. policies are in congruence with GAAP and SOX
- Write technical memoranda
- Bachelor’s in Accounting required
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) is a plus
- 2-3 years experience in revenue recognition with respect to software or virtual goods required
- Experience with enterprise accounting systems, such as Oracle
- Strong research and technical skills, experience working with systems and data
- Ability to initiate communication, effectively follow through and provide status updates
- Exceptional organization and time management skills
- Proven track record of work efficiency
- Ability to work productively in a dynamic environment and be a solutions-oriented team
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our broad community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.
Careers region: North America
Careers Category: Legal, Finance & Operations
Careers location: San Francisco, CA
Careers Type: Full-Time