AVAILABLE POSITIONS Release Engineer, Mobile Submit
Facilitate submissions and releases for Zynga worldwide, while building out our release automation pipeline. This role sits in a global team and is not embedded into any single project.
- Create and manage tools and services that automate, facilitate and improve the distribution of products to various platform storefronts.
- Drive submission and release best practices with game teams through automation and process.
- Provide clear and concise information to stakeholders and leadership team to reduce risks for app releases.
- Build and maintain relationships with product teams to ensure smooth delivery of graphical assets, metadata and builds to market store fronts.
- Work closely with the other members of the release team in Zynga across San Francisco, Bangalore, Toronto, and London.
- Craft, maintain and document reliable automation tools and frameworks.
- Maintain historical archive of submitted data.
- Troubleshoot and resolve build and submission failures.
- Understand the risks present in any planned submission or release and quickly and clearly communicate to stakeholders.
- Identify platform changes that may affect the business and highlight risks or evangelize changes as needed.
- Review post-mortem of submissions to improve and streamline the process.
- Provide additional assistance for Mobile Submit tasks such as documentation, submissions and administrating of the Apple, Google Play and Amazon platform development portals.
- Conduct professional written and verbal communication with key stakeholders with a service-minded approach.
- Creating and maintaining automation pipelines.
- Collaborating with a multi-functional and multi-regional team and providing engineering leadership.
- Excellent understanding of mobile ecosystems/excellent understanding of the mobile developer platforms.
- Some web or app development not necessary but a plus.
- Source Control Management: Git & Perforce
- CI/CD Tools: Jenkins, Fastlane
- Platform Development Tools: XCode, Android Studio
- Strong team player with interpersonal skills and the ability to switch between multiple tasks in a day.
What we offer you:
- Zynga RSUs, 401k match and Bonus Plan
- Full medical, dental, vision insurance benefits as well as life insurance
- Lunch catered daily – stocked snack areas
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Emergency child care support
- Active Employee Resource Groups – Women at Zynga, ZPride, ZParents and more
- Dog Friendly offices
- Zynga happy hours and frequent employee events
- Open vacation policy for most employees, generous vacation for other
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Gym Benefits
- Commuter benefits
- Casual dress every single day
- Culture of diversity and inclusion
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players!
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our broad community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.
Careers region: North America
Careers Category: Engineering
Careers location: Austin, TX
Careers Type: Full-Time