AVAILABLE POSITIONS Recruitment Marketing Intern (Summer 2020)
The Zynga People Operations team is looking for an intern to help develop and share our talent and employment brand. In this role, you will have the opportunity to create content, collateral and social media strategies that showcase Life at Zynga at many of our global offices. You’ll highlight our culture of growth, belonging, and fun!
You should be a self-starter with project manager and drives to successful execution. Your lens should be precise enough to drive return on projects, yet designed for appeal to multiple diverse audiences. You’ll get the opportunity to work with people in the business to thought leaders in people ops including recruitment, business partners and our D&I leader.
What we are looking for:
- Currently enrolled in an accredited university, working towards a BA, BS, MS or MBA
- Ability to create stories describing value driven people experiences for diverse audiences
- Experience creating tool kits and style guides
- Ability to create written content, short-form article and other marketing/PR copy
- Experience working with editing and content tools such as Adobe, Canva, etc
- Experience creating visual content in video and still formats
- Knowledge of social media community management including tracking, impression and conversion strategies
- Understanding of effective outreach and engagement campaigns for diverse talent pools
- Passion for working in gaming or mobile social platforms
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diverse community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
Zynga will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Careers region: North America
Careers Category: Internships & New Grads
Careers location: Toronto, Canada
Careers Type: Full-Time