AVAILABLE POSITIONS Recruitment Coordinator – 6 month FTC
Start date: Immediate
Contract length: 6 months
Our mission at Zynga is to connect the world through games by building games around core social experiences to deliver deep player engagement, organic acquisition and long term retention. Our portfolio of games include – CSR Racing 2, FarmVille, Hit it Rich! Slots, Words With Friends and Zynga Poker.
Working at our NaturalMotion Games studio, either based in London or Brighton. For the past four years NaturalMotion Studios have been named one of the Best Places to Work in the UK games industry by gamesindustry.biz.
Hiring Update: The safety of our candidates and team members is our top priority. During the COVID-19 pandemic, our workforce transitioned to working from home, with all interviewing and onboarding being conducted virtually until further notice.
We are seeking a Recruitment Coordinator on a 6 month fixed term contract, to join our dynamic recruitment team. You will help support recruitment for our three UK based NaturalMotion Studios, as well as broader European roles. You will effectively and accurately organise candidate interviews, provide project support, send surveys & reports and complete any adhoc administration tasks.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Schedule and coordinate complex interview panels, across multiple time zones (currently virtual interviews)
- Be a company ambassador, guiding candidates throughout the recruitment process, providing a first-class experience
- Ensure data in our Applicant Tracking System remains accurate and up-to-date
- Create and distribute recruitment updates, running regular and ad-hoc reports
- Participate in recruitment projects as needed
Required Experience & Skills
- Experience in a coordination or administration role
- Outstanding organisational skills and excellent attention-to-detail
- Highly effective at time management and setting priorities
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and ever evolving environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- High level of integrity, able to handle confidential information with discretion at all times
Desirable Experience & Skills
- Prior experience working in a Talent/Recruitment Coordination role
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum, plus public holidays and Christmas shutdown
- Private medical care, dental and healthcare cash plan
- Life insurance, critical illness insurance and income protection
- 6 months fully paid maternity leave or 3 months fully paid paternity leave
- Discounted gym membership and free weekly (virtual) fitness classes
- Annual season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Summer and Christmas parties
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at accommodationRequest@zynga.com to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.
Careers Category: People & Recruiting
Careers location: Brighton, UK, London, UK
Requisition ID: P209995
Select Your Country of Residence