AVAILABLE POSITIONS Recruiting Coordinator (6 months contract to hire)
Zynga is looking for a capable Recruiting Coordinator to support our busy team. This person will have day-to-day impact on our recruiters, interviewers, hiring managers and most importantly our candidates.
- Schedule and coordinate onsite interviews for Industry and University candidates
- Build detailed interview schedules and materials, and track all details in Jobvite
- Deliver a stellar candidate experience
- Conduct candidate tours of Zynga’s office space (virtually, until safe to go back to the office)
- Create and send offer letters for the US and Canada
- Set up interview rooms, register candidates and coordinate candidate travel as needed (currently only conducting Zoom interviews)
- Act as an administrative contact for candidates (on the day of the interview, helping them with any expenses or travel needs)
- Process invoices and contracts in our procurement system
- Manage projects as needed for the team including planning and execution of recruiting events
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Proven time management, attention-to-detail and strong organizational skills
- Experience in a Coordination role, preferably in Recruiting
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate with all levels of staff
- Able to handle confidential information with discretion at all times
- Capacity to articulate thoughts/ideas in a fluid and concise manner in both written and verbal communication
- Experience booking travel and planning meetings across various time zones
- Adaptable and flexible when things change
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary, bonus plan, Zynga RSU’s (Restricted Stock Units), ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- 401K Company Match Contribution
- Medical, dental, vision, EAP, life insurance, and disability benefits
- Virtual mental health and neurodiversity support programs
- Family planning support program
- Generous paid maternity/parental leave
- Subsidized Back-up child care
- Discretionary Time Off policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players
Hiring Update: The safety of our candidates and team members is our top priority. During the COVID-19 pandemic, our workforce transitioned to working from home, with all interviewing and onboarding being conducted virtually until further notice.
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our broad community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.
Careers Category: People & Recruiting
Careers location: Austin, TX, Bay Area, CA, Toronto, Canada
Requisition ID: P210101
Select Your Country of Residence