AVAILABLE POSITIONS Quality Engineer
Come join the team at Zynga making an impact across all of the company’s games – Central Technology! We focus on shared client & server tech that drives the core gameplay experience under the hood. The Quality Engineer position focuses on helping automate the testing and release process for Zynga’s games and internal tools. You will work closely with application software engineers to build and maintain frameworks and test cases for automation/releases.
- Build and maintain mobile device automation and integration test frameworks for Zynga games and libraries.
- Write code to generate robust automation/integration tests that validate the functionality of supported products.
- Perform manual testing as needed to understand expected outcomes and develop automated test plans with sufficient coverage.
- Collaborate closely with game teams on rolling out and supporting automation as part of their development/release pipeline.
- Participate in design/code reviews, measure code coverage, assess overall system quality, and ensure effectiveness of automated tests.
- Work closely with the Quality Assurance team to create test plans, debug issues, and fix bugs.
- Follow engineering standard methodologies to ensure code quality, performance and reliability.
Required Skills and Experience
- B.S. in Computer Science, or equivalent.
- 2+ years of hands-on software development experience.
- Significant experience with Python required.
- Experience in C++ and/or C# a plus.
- Experience using automated test frameworks such as Appium/Selenium and ADB a plus.
- Experience with iOS, Android, Unity or Unreal development a plus.
- Experience with Jenkins a plus.
- Ability to take individual ownership of a project from start to finish.
- Excellent communication skills, and the ability to work optimally with others in a team environment.
What we offer you:
- Work in a studio that has complete P&L ownership of games
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and Zynga RSUs
- Full medical, accident as well as life insurance benefits
- Catered breakfast, lunch and evening snacks
- Child care facilities for women employees and discounted facilities for male employees
- Well stocked pantry
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Active Employee Resource Groups – Women at Zynga
- Frequent employee events
- Additional leave options for most employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Casual dress every single day
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players!
Careers region: India
Careers Category: QA & Customer Support
Careers location: Bengaluru, India
Careers Type: Full-Time