AVAILABLE POSITIONS QA Manager – Racing
At NaturalMotion, we make games that wow people. We innovate to create experiences that previously were impossible and that would not exist without us. We take pride in making titles that reach a large audience and in creating communities that last. In 2018 and 2019, NaturalMotion Studios were named one of the Best Places to Work in the UK games industry by gamesindustry.biz.
As the QA Manager for the Racing Franchise, you’ll be at the heart of our team leading by example and past experiences and be the voice of Quality for the teams and to upper management.
You will manage the QA function across the Racing franchise for multiple games using a team of both internal and external QA’s that work in a distributed fashion. You will be responsible for the overall QA strategy of the team, along with the overall management responsibilities that that entails. This covers everything from people management, day-to-day allocation of work, upward stakeholder management etc. You will be the quality evangelist for the team, driving best practice and keeping up to date with the latest testing trends, you will report to the Senior Director of Product Development for the Racing Franchise.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3 years as a QA Manager
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong collaboration skills and works well with others
- Pro-active and self-driven
- Proven experience of managing multiple teams/projects
- Proven track record of managing offshore vendor teams
- Strong reporting skills i.e. QA Velocity, Future Planning, QA Progress
- Proven experience of leading and managing teams in multiple locations
- Ability to mentor, coach and develop your team to meet the requirements of the Franchise
- Proven track record of incorporating overarching QA strategies across projects
- Ability to work with upper management and supply key facts and metrics
- Experience with NFT in respect for games and NFT considerations
- Experience in Gaming and Technical Testing for Games
- Experience with pre and post launch gaming projects
- Strong working experience of industry standard testing tools TFS, JIRA, TestRail, ALM/Quality Centre or similar
- Experience with Jenkins pipelines, environment management and source control systems for e.g. TFS, Git SVN or similar
- Experiences with SDLC’s
- Passion for racing, free to play mobile or console games!
Desirable Experience & Skills
- ISTQB certified/ISEB/CMAP or similar certifications/training
- Exposure to gaming engines e.g. Unity/Unreal
- Ability to read code, data and scripting information
- Agile practices and processes
- Test automation experience
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and Zynga stock allowance
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days holiday, plus public holidays and Christmas shutdown
- Private medical care and healthcare cash plan
- Life insurance and critical illness insurance
- Discounted gym membership and free weekly yoga class
- Flexible working hours
- Free fruit, snacks & soft drinks provided daily, as well as free lunch on Fridays
- Annual season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme
- Summer and Christmas parties and Happy Hour every Friday
NaturalMotion is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, pregnancy, marital status or veteran status.
Careers region: NM - United Kingdom
Careers Category: QA & Customer Support
Careers location: London, United Kingdom
Careers Type: Full-Time