AVAILABLE POSITIONS QA Analyst
- 3+ years experience in manual testing, with exposure to automation testing, working on specific game area.
- Creates Product test strategy and over all Test Plans and test cases for moderately complex features.
- Review test plan created by team members and provide feedbacks.
- Work closely with developers, Project managers and other stakeholders throughout SDLC.
- Participate in troubleshooting and training of issues with different dev and QA teams to do RCA and resolution.
- Creates partner SDK test suites (Ads, Analytics, Compliance, UA).
- Is able to assess and prioritise personal and team responsibilities.
- Analyses design issues and gathers applicable information from the development team.
- Receives Priorities from the test lead and helps in distributing test directions to a smaller group of testers.
- Hands-on experience in Testrail, Jira,Bugsnag,Charles Proxy,Jenkins,Gamebench.
- Directs end-to-end and multi-user testing for game team.
- Acts as a value add to game team by continues feedback on features and gameplay .
- Provide guidelines to team members for exploratory testing around feature changes or fixes-Keeps up to date on advances in testing techniques and best practices.
- Sends Test Reports and Release status.
- Can critically analyse risks and testing needed to identify or mitigate them.
- Actively provides mentoring on an individual and group basis.
- Maintain and update feature artifacts, FAQs, and team wikis including information on team’s process, tools, and scripts-Review and provide feedback on more junior team member’s communication
- Ability to Analyse defects and identify defects and identify defect root cause.
- Reports on any game issue as required
- Game automation testing using Appium or Unity will be desirable.
What We Offer You
- Work in a studio that has complete P&L ownership of games
- Create next-gen games that will be played and loved by millions of players around the world
- Work in a collaborative team that invests in your development and growth on-the-job
- Competitive salary, bonus plan, Take-Two RSU’s (Restricted Stock Units)
- Extended Health coverage, disability, critical illness and life insurance
- Child care facilities for women employees and discounted facilities for male employees
- Virtual mental health and neurodiversity support programs
- Family planning support program
- Additional leave options for most employees
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Frequent employee events
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- A diverse team of friendly, fun and supportive co-workers
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups that connect Zyngites through culture, lifestyle and fun
Zynga does not engage in financial exchanges during the recruitment or onboarding process. We do not conduct job interviews over third-party messaging apps such as Telegram, WhatsApp or others. We will never ask you for your personal or financial information over unofficial chat channels. Our in-house recruitment team only contacts individuals via official company email addresses (i.e., via a zynga.com or naturalmotion.com email domain).
If you believe you have been the victim of a scam, you may wish to contact the authorities. In the United States, you may file a complaint with the FBI. More information is available here: https://www.ic3.gov.
Careers Category: Quality Assurance
Careers location: Bengaluru, India
Connected Worker Type: Connected
Requisition Id: P211644
Select Your Country of Residence