AVAILABLE POSITIONS Project Manager (Product Marketing)
Zynga is looking for an experienced project manager to work with the Product Marketing (PMM) team to help us execute, organize, and manage content for our campaigns. While the PMMs develop the strategic vision of a campaign, it is the Marketing Project Manager’s responsibility to map out the tasks required to implement that vision. You will be a supportive leader for the team, keeping our teams aligned and working collaboratively, while removing obstacles along the way. You’ll use your extensive project management skills to manage multiple projects and build trust with our internal partner teams and external vendors. This includes identifying project scope, clarifying deliverables, anticipating needs, understanding timelines, and managing internal and external communication. This person should be passionate about facilitating organizational excellence within the team’s activities including digital channels and website, traditional media buying; event marketing; vendor management; creative asset and merchandise management; and other collaborative efforts the team works on.
- Be the product marketing team project gatekeeper: Provide end-to-end project management, focused on completing milestones and communicating updates to key business stakeholders
- Ensure projects are timely and within budget
- Develop a detailed project plan for marketing campaigns and monitor progress
- Ensure all team members keep to the timelines, stay within budgets, and mitigate risk by running interference for project blockers
- Source external vendors and assets; Work with external vendors re: deliverables, timelines, onboarding paperwork, and billing. This can include international partners
- Facilitate communication, feedback, and deliverables between outside vendors, marketing team, and licensing producers
- Act as a liaison between internal and external teams
- Identify, problem-solve, and escalate issues/risks to leadership as vital
- Track and maintain each project's status; maintaining an intimate knowledge of the project's health
- 3+ years of marketing project management experience, ideally in a mobile game environment or as part of a B2C digital marketing team
- Seasoned expert with project management-related tools such as Jira, Perforce, Asana, Google Table, and Sheets
- Great communicator and leader; and able to build rapport with people quickly and easily
- Strong time management skills
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary, bonus plan, Zynga RSU’s (Restricted Stock Units), ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- 401K Company Match Contribution
- Medical, dental, vision, EAP, life insurance, and disability benefits
- Virtual mental health and neurodiversity support programs
- Family planning support program
- Generous paid maternity/parental leave
- Subsidized Back-up child care
- Discretionary Time Off policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players
**Remote work from an alternate location could be considered**
Hiring Update: The safety of our candidates and team members is our top priority. During the COVID-19 pandemic, our workforce transitioned to working from home, with all interviewing and onboarding being conducted virtually until further notice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at AccommodationRequest@zynga.com to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.
Careers Category: Product Management
Careers location: Remote, US
Connected Worker Type: Connected, Onsite, Offsite
Requisition ID: P210479
Select Your Country of Residence