AVAILABLE POSITIONS Project Manager (Producer Intern) – Summer 2019
You are looking for a highly challenging opportunity to drive teams at a company that redefines the standards of mobile gaming. As the backbone of a development team, the Associate Producer drives teams to deliver amazing projects to budget and on time, and will do anything to support the team in reaching their target.
- Support a fully cross-functional game development on a day-to-day basis
- Agile evangelist, constantly looking to improve the teams processes.
- Driver, removing blockers and empowering the team to deliver the highest quality product
- Plan with confidence and buy-in from the team
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Must be currently enrolled in an accredited university, working towards a degree a BA, BS, MS, or MBA degree.
- Great project management skills; able to plan organize and prioritize effectively.
- Experience managing projects in an Agile environment.
- Familiar with JIRA and scheduling
Careers region: North America
Careers Category: Students: New Grads & Interns
Careers location: Austin, TX
Careers Type: Array