AVAILABLE POSITIONS Project Manager – Summer 2019
ABOUT OUR TEAM
Zynga is looking for talented and passionate intern Associate Producer to help build the next generation of social casino games in our Austin studio. The popular Wizard of Oz Slots team has years of experience in the social and real-money gaming industries, and we are dedicated to creating a unique and engaging offering. We are looking for driven individuals to contribute to the growth and development of our product in a highly-collaborative environment.
If you are looking for a highly challenging opportunity to drive teams at a company that redefines the standards of mobile gaming. As the backbone of a development team, the Associate Producer drives teams to deliver amazing projects to budget and on time, and will do anything to support the team in reaching their target.
- Support a fully cross-functional game development on a day-to-day basis
- Agile evangelist, constantly looking to improve the teams processes.
- Driver, removing blockers and empowering the team to deliver the highest quality product
- Plan with confidence and buy-in from the team
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Must be currently enrolled in an accredited university, working towards a degree a BA, BS, MS, or MBA degree.
- Great project management skills; able to plan organize and prioritize effectively.
- Experience managing projects in an Agile environment.
- Familiar with JIRA and scheduling
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diverse community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
Zynga will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.
Careers region: North America
Careers Category: Students: New Grads & Interns
Careers location: Austin, TX
Careers Type: Array