AVAILABLE POSITIONS Programmatic Account Manager
Zynga is looking for a Programmatic Account Manager to join our growing team! We’re a fast-paced technology company connecting millions of friends through games every day. At Zynga, you will find smart, creative people who are passionate about taking on new challenges. Zynga’s culture embodies the dynamics of a start-up, focusing on creativity, fun.
As a PMP Account Manager, you will support Ad Sales Team and Agencies/Brands on Private Programmatic campaigns. You will work with the sales team on both pre and post sales efforts. However, the main focus is to retain and grow existing Zynga PMP clients. Your external clients will be both existing and new brands, agencies, and platforms. You will oversee the PMP Account Management process building relationships and customer happiness.
- Collaborate closely with the sales team ensuring client success and providing outstanding client service.
- Process and respond to PMP RFP/RFI’s for designated sales team members.
- Understand how Zynga’s ad products will assist accounts in reaching their marketing goals.
- Work side by side with the Ad Operations Ad Trafficker to set up, optimize, and manage PMP campaigns on various SSPs.
- Serve as a single point-of-contact for all PMP campaign-related inquires, working closely with clients/teams to understand and communicate the technical requirements of campaigns.
- Ensure timely, accurate, and successful delivery in full of all managed PMP campaigns.
- Spearhead troubleshooting efforts and proactively prevent delivery or performance issues.
- Understand optimal DSP and SSP pipes and make recommendations accordingly.
- Provide prospecting support for team.
- Establish best practices and manage client-facing research and collateral.
- Lead creative, trafficking and reporting needs for the client of managed campaigns as well as the set-up, monitoring and feedback for PMP deals for your client base
- Duties will also include analysis of inventory, revenue, and pricing.
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of all internal systems to respond to general and niche client requests; including billing inquiries, click activity inquiries, bidding requests.
- Focus on client retention, growth, renewal, and client happiness.
- Be a team expert on industry best practices and maintain proficiencies in the display and video advertising space.
- BS/BA or equivalent experience is necessary
- 3 years+ of experience in a buy-side trading role or sell side PMP account management role.
- Hands-on professional experience with digital and gaming is strongly preferred.
- At least 1 year of Mobile Experience is helpful
- Working knowledge of demand and sell side platforms.
- Knowledge and experience working with 3rd party ad servers, attribution vendors, or other measurement solutions.
- Experience and relationships with agency trading desks a plus.
- A strong background working with clients face-to-face is preferred
- Strong computer skills including advanced knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word, and CRM systems.
- Demonstrated experience effectively optimizing marketing campaigns by analyzing performance and recommending adjustments to key performance drivers.
- Able to handle competing priorities.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail and organizational skills.
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our broad community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.
Careers region: North America
Careers Category: Publishing
Careers location: New York, NY
Careers Type: Full-Time