AVAILABLE POSITIONS Product Marketing Manager – FarmVille
Our mission at Zynga is to connect the world through games by building games around core social experiences to deliver deep player engagement, organic acquisition and long term retention. Our portfolio of games include – CSR Racing 2, FarmVille, Hit it Rich! Slots, Words With Friends and Zynga Poker.
As Product Marketing Manager, you will play a key role in supporting the upcoming launch of FarmVille 3 and post-launch live ops marketing.
You’ll identify target audiences, develop creative and messaging then execute on the go-to-market and bold beat plans. We are looking for someone that wants to take ownership for specific fields of product marketing for the game and be the point person.
You will partner with a variety of cross-functional teams including UA creative, ASO, performance marketing, social/community and the game team to influence the product strategy and roadmap, ensuring the game satisfies consumer needs and business objectives.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Closely liaise with game studios and functional marketing leads to develop and execute integrated marketing plans for FarmVille 3
- Identify value propositions and key messages that bond the right players to our games
- Write creative briefs for internal or external agencies to ensure all teams produce best in class creative which is consistent across all channels and resonates with consumers
- Be a “marketing ambassador” between the central marketing teams and game teams
- Ensure goals are aligned across all teams including game studio, platform partnerships, marketing creative, lifecycle, paid acquisition, social and app store optimization
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with in-game marketing, ideally in mobile games with a track record of success
- Balance of data-driven analytical skills and understanding of creative composition and production
- Understanding of operating live games as a service
- Strong influencing skills; effective cross-functional driver
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Ability to be flexible on a day to day basis with task priority
Careers Category: Marketing & User Acquisition
Careers location: Helsinki, Finland
Careers Type: Full-Time