AVAILABLE POSITIONS Senior / Product Marketing Manager
At NaturalMotion, we make games that wow people. We innovate to create experiences that previously were impossible and that would not exist without us. We take pride in making titles that reach a large audience and in creating communities that last. In 2018, 2019 and 2020, NaturalMotion Studios were named one of the Best Places to Work in the UK games industry by gamesindustry.biz.
Come join us, thrive, take risks and dream big to craft the future of the fastest growing gaming platform – mobile.
As the Product Marketing Manager, you will support the marketing strategy and execution for our new Star Wars game. You’ll identify the target market, develop the brand positioning and deliver the go-to-market plan. We are looking for someone that wants to take ownership, with the motivation to be the go to expert for specific fields of Product Marketing for the game.
You’ll partner with consumer insights, the performance marketing and the game team to influence the product strategy and roadmap, ensuring the game satisfies consumer needs and business objectives.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Closely liaise with game studios and functional marketing leads to develop and execute integrated marketing plans for our upcoming Star Wars game
- Work with game teams to provide detailed marketing forecasts and executive presentations at key product milestones, both in production and when live
- Partner with LucasFilm on approvals and co-marketing opportunities
- Identify value propositions and key messages that bond the right players to our games
- Write creative briefs for internal or external agencies to ensure all teams produce best in class creative which is consistent across all channels and resonates with consumers
- Be a “marketing ambassador” between the central marketing teams and game teams
- Ensure goals and incentives are aligned across all teams including game studio, platform partnerships, marketing creative, lifecycle, paid acquisition, social and app store optimization
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience in video game marketing, ideally in mobile games with a track record of success and results
- Experience of working on licensed products
- Understanding of operating live games as a service
- Strong influencing skills; effective cross-functional driver
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Ability to be flexible on a day to day basis with task priority
What Do We Offer?
Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and Zynga stock allowance
Contributory pension scheme
25 days holiday, plus public holidays and Christmas shutdown
Private medical care and healthcare cash plan
Life insurance and critical illness insurance
Discounted gym membership and free weekly yoga and exercise classes
Flexible working hours
Free fruit, snacks & soft drinks provided daily, as well as free lunch on Fridays
Annual season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme
Summer and Christmas parties and Happy Hour every Friday
NaturalMotion is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our broad community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
NaturalMotion is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.
Careers region: NM - United Kingdom
Careers Category: Marketing & User Acquisition
Careers location: London, United Kingdom
Careers Type: Full-Time