AVAILABLE POSITIONS Product Marketing Manager
Zynga is looking for a free-to-play marketer with outstanding project management skills and a passion for testing new growth opportunities to join our growing team! As part of the larger marketing organization, the position reports to Zynga’s VP of product Marketing and will also work very closely with product marketing managers across the different Zynga titles. In this centralized role, you will explore new channels and emerging platforms research and testing, as well as collaborate with game team marketing leads on their dedicated products and explore growth opportunities. You will be tasked with ensuring streamlining of information across the various marketing teams and own best practices across Zynga Marketing. Your decisions are data driven and you thrive at experimentation. You come to Play with a track record of delivering high impact, creative concepts on time and specification. You are a “can do” person who enjoys fine-tuning small details, as much as you do strategically thinking about the big picture.
- Keeps up to date with changes in the market and technology that Zynga marketing teams should explore
- Explore & test influencer marketing and share findings across the wider marketing team
- Explore emerging social media platforms such as Tik Tok, Houseparty and more.
- Analyze past tests and make recommendations based on trends and key learning’s.
- Identify value propositions and key messages that bond the right players to our games.
- Assisting the creation of strategically driven product marketing plans and partnerships and overseeing implementation of the tactical components of that plan.
- Write creative briefs for internal or external agencies to ensure all teams produce outstanding creative which is consistent across all channels and resonates with consumers.
- Own best practices and training opportunities within the wider Zynga marketing organization
- Create clear KPIs for marketing team on each project, allocate resources, track performance, manage budgets, and re-allocate/strategize as needed to achieve success.
- Assist with internal presentations on a weekly and quarterly basis.
- Be a “marketing ambassador” between the central marketing teams and game teams. Ensure goals and incentives are aligned across all teams including game studio, platform partnerships, marketing creative, lifecycle, paid acquisition, social and app store optimization.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3+ of experience in free-to-play game marketing with a shown background of success and results
- Worked in a high volume digital marketing organization supporting multiple games.
- Solid understanding of web and mobile marketing best practices
- Experience working on Influencer Marketing
- Experience launching campaigns & partnerships on emerging platforms
- Excellent creative, design and copywriting/editorial skills with an understanding of how to target messaging and visuals to market and channel and a sixth-sense for what great marketing/messaging looks like.
- Working with consumer insights, positioning, go to market plans and overseeing execution
- Deep understanding of free-to-play acquisition, retention and monetization key product indicators
- Experience – and desire – to perform day-to-day execution and optimization
- Understanding and experience providing marketing analysis for growth territories
- Experience designing (from scratch), launching and scaling marketing programs that span multiple countries.
- You approach your work with energy and can work both independently and in a team setting
- Strong influencing skills; effective cross-functional driver
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multi-task more than one project at the same time
- Operate effectively at a very fast pace
- Mobile, e-commerce, and/or gaming experience.
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our broad community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.
Careers region: North America
Careers Category: Marketing & Communications
Careers location: San Francisco, CA
Careers Type: Full-Time