AVAILABLE POSITIONS Product Marketing Manager
Zynga is looking for a free-to-play game marketer with outstanding project management skills to join our growing team! As part of the larger marketing organization, the position reports to the Zynga Poker Marketing Lead and will also work very closely with the game team product managers and functional marketing leads.
- Work closely with game studios and functional marketing leads to develop and execute integrated marketing plans for both active and pre-production games.
- Work closely with game teams to provide detailed marketing forecasts and management presentations on a daily, weekly and quarterly basis.
- Identify value propositions and key messages that bond the right players to our games.
- Write creative briefs for internal or external agencies to ensure all teams produce best in class creative which is consistent across all channels and resonates with consumers.
- Be a “marketing ambassador” between the central marketing teams and game teams. Ensure goals and incentives are aligned across all teams including game studio, platform partnerships, marketing creative, lifecycle, paid acquisition, social and app store optimization.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3+ of experience in free-to-play game marketing with a shown background of success and results
- Solid understanding of web and mobile marketing best practices
- Experience working with live operations mobile products
- Working with consumer insights, positioning, go to market plans and overseeing execution
- Deep understanding of free-to-play acquisition, retention and monetization key product indicators
- Passion for poker and experience on poker/casino games a plus
- Experience – and desire – to perform day-to-day execution and optimization
- Understanding and experience providing marketing analysis for growth territories
- Strong influencing skills; effective cross-functional driver
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multi-task more than one project at the same time
- Operate effectively at an extremely fast pace
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our broad community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.
Careers region: North America
Careers Category: Marketing & Communications
Careers location: San Francisco, CA
Careers Type: Full-Time