AVAILABLE POSITIONS Product Manager, Social Casino Games
Zynga is looking for a Product Manager who can help manage and direct the performance on one of Zynga’s top games! The Product Manager will add experience, direction, and measurable improvements to the social and financial performance of one or more games.
We make social games that are free and accessible for everyone to play!
- Responsible for the full product/game lifecycle, from writing specifications, working across multi-disciplinary teams: design, art, and engineering to launch core features within our existing and new games.
- Exhibit sound product judgment, ability to formulate product strategy and present clear measurable objectives that will lead to achieving our business goals.
- Expected to provide valuable input into business cases based on in-depth data analysis and demonstrate how that analysis impacts key product metrics.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years of experience in product management in consumer web or game development is preferred but not required
- Ability to create wire-frames, product specifications and white papers
- Strong project management skills and ability to present work to executive staff
- Exceptional data analysis skills
- Experience with a web-based company managing web applications and multivariate testing is preferred but not required
- Strong passion for games and building fun, compelling and addictive user experiences
- Outstanding written/oral, organizational, analytical skills, and attention to detail
- You will be a self-starter, a great teammate and driven
- Previous start-up, social networking and/or consulting experience is a strong plus
- BA/BS degree
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diverse community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
Zynga will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.
Careers region: North America
Careers Category: Product Management
Careers location: Austin, TX
Careers Type: Full-Time