AVAILABLE POSITIONS Product Manager
Do you want to define what PLAY means on mobile? The cross-promotion team at Zynga is looking for a Product Manager to own key cross-promotion projects and communicate with numerous gaming studio partners as well as ensure timely delivery of new features and reporting. You will play a key role in planning, and implementing strategic team-wide initiatives as well as owning smaller tactical projects.
Cross promotion is a key growth driver for Zynga. By advertising our titles across Zynga’s diverse portfolio of games, we’re able to directly contribute to the revenue and growth of the business. The day to day will typically be 40% driving cross promotion initiatives, 40% ad campaign management and 20% analytics and reporting. Examples of the types of projects you will own are tools for campaign attribution, ad delivery and incentivization, initiatives for new game launches and adding and leveling up cross promotion ad placements in each game title at Zynga. You will have a background in product management, advertising monetization, and/or user acquisition and have a passion for leveraging technology to deliver compelling experiences to players.
- Manage the full product lifecycle, from gathering requirements, prioritizing features, analyzing competitive landscape, writing specifications, achieving stakeholder alignment, and contributing to the team roadmap
- Formulate product strategy and present clear measurable objectives that will lead to achieving our business goals
- Balance player, partner, and business interests while considering technical integration trade-offs
- Identify risks and work with partner teams to develop mitigation plans
- Master Zynga's internal cross promotion tools to run and measure effectiveness of advertising campaigns
- Setting up, ramping and analyzing experiments and A/B tests
- Collaborate closely with other technical leaders within Zynga to drive best practices and positive team culture
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3 years product management experience or software development projects
- Experienced using Excel to track, model and analyze data
- Experience with data analytics, specifically working with analysts and pulling data through SQL queries and interpreting the results
- Ability to create product designs, specifications and business cases
- Experience working in an agile environment and implementing processes for agile development
- Strong negotiation, communication and conflict resolution skills
- High degree of initiative, finds opportunities and make improvements
- Experience with Tableau and other dashboard software
- Knowledge of cross-promotion and other performance marketing
- Prior work experience in the video games industry
- Ability to lead, motivate, and develop a team primarily those who do not directly report to you
- Exceptional data analysis and problem-solving skills. SQL querying abilities is a strong plus
- Strong project management skills and ability to present work to executive team
- Previous experience in working with and coordinating large-scale projects with central teams is a strong plus
- Outstanding written/oral communication, analytical skills, and attention to detail
- Ability to provide clear direction, set measurable goals and give insight on the current state of cross-promotion
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary, bonus plan and, ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- 401K Company Match Contribution
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and disability benefits
- Telemedicine, Virtual mental health, Emotional Support Services, EAP, and neurodiversity support programs
- Family building new parent & menopause support
- Global Fitness Reimbursement program
- Global Wellbeing Program
- Charitable Giving and Volunteer Program
- Generous paid parental, pregnancy-related disability, caregiver, and compassionate leaves
- Back-up childcare
- Discretionary Time Off policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our broad community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at AccommodationRequest@zynga.com to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.
The pay range for this position in California at the start of employment is expected to be between $65,000 and $120,000 per year.
However, base pay offered is based on market location, and may vary further depending on individualized factors for job candidates, such as job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and other objective business considerations. Subject to those same considerations, the total compensation package for this position may also include other elements, including a bonus and/or equity awards, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment. If hired, employee will be in an “at-will position” and the Company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation or benefit program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, Company or individual department/team performance, and market factors.
Zynga does not engage in financial exchanges during the recruitment or onboarding process. We do not conduct job interviews over third-party messaging apps such as Telegram, WhatsApp or others. We will never ask you for your personal or financial information over unofficial chat channels. Our in-house recruitment team only contacts individuals via official company email addresses (i.e., via a zynga.com or naturalmotion.com email domain).
If you believe you have been the victim of a scam, you may wish to contact the authorities. In the United States, you may file a complaint with the FBI. More information is available here: https://www.ic3.gov.
Careers Category: Product Management
Careers location: Austin, TX, Bay Area, CA
Connected Worker Type: Connected, Onsite, Offsite
Requisition Id: P212607
Select Your Country of Residence