AVAILABLE POSITIONS Product Manager, Ad Monetization
Zynga’s Ad Monetization team is growing! We are looking for a Product Manager to join this world-class team delivering the best in-app advertising performance in mobile gaming. You will be responsible for directing the prioritization and development of our advertising technology and features on numerous games throughout the Zynga portfolio. In this critical role, you will work closely with engineers, designers, and other product managers across Zynga and the Ad Monetization team to ensure ad tech reliability, optimize ad delivery, and innovate on revenue-generating advertising-related features.
- Design, scope and optimize new revenue generating ad features to grow data and ad supply throughout the Zynga portfolio of games while balancing user experience
- Identify and analyze best practices for optimization and feature implementation
- Work with other PMs throughout Zynga to manage roadmaps and execute advertising related features and optimizations
- Develop specs and project manage the end-to-end process for implementation and release of ad product features related to Zynga’s custom ad formats, creatives, or native ads
- Run experiments, use analytics tools, and write your own queries on massive data sets to derive insights, optimize models, drive ad yield and engagement, and maximize revenue
- Monitor ad performance and business metrics, lead investigations of issues, and manage triage of identified bugs
- Get under the hood on both our internal and external advertising platforms to understand impacts on latency, reporting discrepancies, ad quality, etc.
- 3+ years’ experience working in product management on mobile games or a mobile publisher
- Ability to operate in an entrepreneurial environment, to thrive at an extremely fast pace and find creative ways to get things done
- Ability to work and drive results independently as well as collaborate with others on solutions
- Extremely organized and an excellent communicator
- An understanding of advertising technologies a plus (but not required), including SSPs/DSPs, Ad Mediation, Rewarded Video, and Ad Targeting
- BS, quantitative or technical degree a plus (math, economics, engineering, finance). MBA a plus.
Hiring Update: The safety of our candidates and team members is our top priority. During the COVID-19 pandemic, our workforce transitioned to working from home, with all interviewing and onboarding being conducted virtually until further notice.
Careers region: North America
Careers Category: Marketing & User Acquisition
Careers location: San Francisco, CA
Careers Type: Full-Time