AVAILABLE POSITIONS Product Manager, Ad Monetization
Zynga’s Ad Monetization team is growing! We are looking for a Product Manager to join this world-class team delivering the best in-app advertising performance in mobile gaming. You will be responsible for directing the prioritization and development of our advertising technology and features on numerous games throughout the Zynga portfolio. In this critical role, you will work closely with engineers, designers, and other product managers across Zynga and the Ad Monetization team to ensure ad tech reliability, optimize ad delivery, and innovate on revenue-generating advertising-related features.
- Design, scope and optimize new revenue generating ad features to grow data and ad supply throughout the Zynga portfolio of games while balancing user experience
- Identify and analyze best practices for optimization and feature implementation
- Work with other PMs throughout Zynga to manage roadmaps and execute advertising related features and optimizations
- Develop specs and project manage the end-to-end process for implementation and release of ad product features related to Zynga’s custom ad formats, creatives, or native ads
- Run experiments, use analytics tools, and write your own queries on massive data sets to derive insights, optimize models, drive ad yield and engagement, and maximize revenue
- Monitor ad performance and business metrics, lead investigations of issues, and manage triage of identified bugs
- Get under the hood on both our internal and external advertising platforms to understand impacts on latency, reporting discrepancies, ad quality, etc.
- 3+ years’ experience working in product management on mobile games or a mobile publisher
- Ability to operate in an entrepreneurial environment, to thrive at an extremely fast pace and find creative ways to get things done
- Ability to work and drive results independently as well as collaborate with others on solutions
- Extremely organized and an excellent communicator
- An understanding of advertising technologies a plus (but not required), including SSPs/DSPs, Ad Mediation, Rewarded Video, and Ad Targeting
- BS, quantitative or technical degree a plus (math, economics, engineering, finance). MBA a plus.
The safety of our candidates and team members is our top priority. During the COVID-19 pandemic, our workforce transitioned to working from home, with all interviewing and onboarding being conducted virtually until further notice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at AccommodationRequest@zynga.com to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.
Careers Category: Product Management
Careers location: Bay Area, CA
Requisition ID: P209310
Select Your Country of Residence