AVAILABLE POSITIONS Product Manager
Are you interested in being part of a team that impacts millions of people? If you’re energized by our vision to make the world a better place and empathize with our players, read on!
We’re hiring exceptional people to help and grow our game titles— and to dream up new ideas that will reach millions. In this role, you will be working in a fast-paced world with some smartest designers and engineers in the industry.
What You’ll Do?
Keeping our tens of millions of happy players in mind;
- Manage the creation, release and live operations of our games
- Identify and help create/design compelling features that improve key metrics, and make our games more fun and engaging
- Design mockups and user flows for new game features
- Manage the end-to-end life cycles of complex products spanning multiple feature areas
- Run and monitor A/B and Multivariate tests and derive insights using statistical analysis
- Provide regular project status reporting on deliveries, identifying any potential risks with proposed solutions, and communicates this clearly on a routine basis to team
What do You need?
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, preferably in Engineering
- 2+ years of Games Product Management experience
- Ability to provide clear direction, set measurable goals and give insight on industry trends
- Able to balance economic challenges across various in-game systems (goals, challenges, events, rewards)
- Exceptional analytical skills, with a focus on data-driven decision making
- Experience working across multi-discipline teams
- Must be self-directed, detail-oriented and a problem solver with a burning desire to contribute to a uniquely creative environment
- Strong passion for games, creating fun, compelling and addictive user experiences
Who are we?
We are a game studio;
- In Zynga family located in Istanbul
- Responsible for biggest board and card games in Turkey and USA
- Believe in team spirit/collaboration
- Having passionate, ambitious and eager to learn/experience geek mates
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our broad community. We do not discriminate based on race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Careers location: İstanbul, Turkey
Careers Type: Full-Time