AVAILABLE POSITIONS Product Manager
Equipped with user data, the Product Manager will collaborate across many fields to provide direction, execution, and measurable performance to the game’s live operations, building high-quality experiences for millions of players and driving millions of dollars a year in business impact. Come join us!
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years of experience in mobile gaming, mobile product management, data analytics, or consulting.
- Love for games and crafting fun and engaging player experiences
- Ability to communicate across diverse cultures, languages, work styles, and personalities
- Outstanding analytical skills with a focus on data-informed decision making, experimentation design, and data analysis
- Ability to figure out how to structure a problem, define what success looks like, identify workable solutions, and build product specifications that clearly describe how the solution works.
- Being a self-starter: proactively identifying problems, building consensus, and driving the team toward solutions.
- Experience with SQL (if none, strong desire to learn SQL required)
- Quantitative modeling skills
- Experience with multivariate testing and experimentation
- BS, quantitative, or technical degree a plus (math, economics, engineering, marketing, or finance)
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary, bonus plan, Zynga RSU’s (Restricted Stock Units), ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- 401K Company Match Contribution
- Medical, dental, vision, EAP, life insurance, and disability benefits
- Virtual mental health and neurodiversity support programs
- Family planning support program
- Generous paid maternity/parental leave
- Subsidized Back-up child care
- Discretionary Time Off policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diverse community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
Zynga will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.
Careers region: North America
Careers Category: Product Management
Careers location: Toronto, Canada
Careers Type: Full-Time