AVAILABLE POSITIONS Product Management Intern – 3 Month Summer Placement
Start Date: July 2019
End Date: September 2019
Duration: 3 months
Location: London, UK
Application Deadline: 31st January 2019
At NaturalMotion, we make games that wow people. We innovate to create experiences that previously were impossible and that would not exist without us. We take pride in making titles that reach a large audience and in creating communities that last. In 2018, NaturalMotion Studios were named one of the Best Places to Work in the UK games industry by gamesindustry.biz.
Are you an undergraduate looking for an exciting, challenging and rewarding 3 month internship in the games industry? Then we want to hear from you.
We’re looking for a Product Management intern with the right skills and mind-set to join our London studio. Equipped with player data, competitive insights, and best practices in product optimization, help us create hit free-to-play games that engage millions of player’s day after day and secure our position in the top grossing charts.
You will learn to understand the player experience and audience psychology. Identify player needs and spot opportunities based on player behaviour and market data to build features that improve engagement and retention.
You will help to scope and prioritise features based on business and player impact. Generate expected outcomes by analysing data from existing games, creating forecast models and performing funnel analysis.
- Undergraduate, studying Information Technology, Computer Science, Business, Economics or similar
- Passionate about mobile games and in helping to make live titles that entertain millions of people around the world.
- Strong communication and project management skills. Able to collaborate with and inspire cross discipline teams to achieve goals.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proven ability to find answers to business questions via hands on exploration of data using SQL, Excel, statistical analysis and business intelligence tools.
What Previous Interns Say About NaturalMotion
“Joining the NaturalMotion team as a Product Manager Intern has been incredibly rewarding. It may seem daunting at first, working in such a fast-pace environment with really passionate and smart people but I soon realised that the huge support I get from my team perpetuates me to settle in quickly and learn so much about product in the mobile gaming industry.”
How to Apply?
Please apply with your CV and a covering letter. Your covering letter should include:
- Why you would like to do an internship with NaturalMotion?
- Why have you chosen this specific internship?
What Do We Offer?
- Paid internship, working with a collaborative team that will share their experience with you
- A diverse team of friendly and supportive co-workers
- Well stocked office kitchen and free Friday team lunch
NaturalMotion is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, pregnancy, marital status or veteran status.
Careers region: NM - United Kingdom
Careers Category: Students: New Grads & Interns
Careers location: London, United Kingdom
Careers Type: Full-Time