AVAILABLE POSITIONS Producer / Project Manager, Global Operations
Zynga, the global leader in social games, is currently seeking a full-time Producer, Global Operations. We are looking for a self-motivated and highly organized producer to support Zynga’s game studios and publishing teams with all requirements related to the use of fonts and typefaces in products and marketing materials.
This position will report to the Senior Manager, Business Operations in Zynga’s Global Operations organization and will manage communications with studio and marketing producers as well as legal and procurement teams. The Producer, Global Operations is responsible for font compliance, font license procurement and font usage tracking across the entire organization.
- Work directly with studio and marketing team on new requests for fonts
- Maintain documentation on font use, compliance and approval processes
- Administer third party font tools and platforms
- Support our release operations team to ensure fonts in all new releases are reviewed and approved for commercial use
- Engage with the legal team to review commercial terms for new fonts
- Partner with the procurement team to purchase all software licenses related to fonts
- Ensure all game releases are delivered on time without delays due to font clearance
- Own the master project tracker for status of all fonts across all Zynga games
- Conduct regular audits of Zynga games to ensure font compliance
- Proactively escalate blockers that could delay releases due to font approvals
- Provide support for additional studio operations projects as required including Privacy compliance and M&A integration support
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years production / project management experience in software development teams
- Strong stakeholder engagement & communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment with maturity and leadership
- Demonstrated ability to empower and earn the team’s trust
- Ability to communicate across diverse cultures, languages, work styles, and personalities
- Software experience with Atlassian Jira, Confluence, Google Docs / Sheets / Slides, Excel
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary, bonus plan and, ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- 401K Company Match Contribution
- Medical, dental, vision, EAP, life insurance, and disability benefits
- Virtual mental health and neurodiversity support programs
- Family planning support program
- Generous paid maternity/parental leave
- Subsidized Back-up child care
- Discretionary Time Off policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at AccommodationRequest@zynga.com to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.
Zynga does not engage in financial exchanges during the recruitment or onboarding process. We do not conduct job interviews over third-party messaging apps such as Telegram, WhatsApp or others. We will never ask you for your personal or financial information over unofficial chat channels. Our in-house recruitment team only contacts individuals via official company email addresses (i.e., via a zynga.com or naturalmotion.com email domain).
If you believe you have been the victim of a scam, you may wish to contact the authorities. In the United States, you may file a complaint with the FBI. More information is available here: https://www.ic3.gov.
Careers Category: Production
Careers location: Toronto, Canada
Connected Worker Type: Connected
Requisition Id: P212304
Select Your Country of Residence