AVAILABLE POSITIONS Producer, Analytics Engineering
Our mission at Zynga is to connect the world through games by building games around core social experiences. The Analytic Engineering programs focus on working with both the Central Technology and Central Data teams at Zynga to provide products and services that are foundational for building games across mobile and emerging platforms. We are looking for an experienced Producer (Project Manager) to work with both the Central Technology and Central Data organizations to manage multiple projects and build trust with our internal customers.
Experience leading technical projects will be beneficial to this individual. This position will be based in our Zynga San Francisco office. Come join us, thrive, take risks and dream big to shape the future of the fastest growing gaming company.
Manage multiple projects spanning several Central Technology teams. Drive predictable execution of product initiatives and feature sets.
Manage planning, execution and reporting on status and risks. Ensure deliverables are on time, within budget and with high quality.
Partner with our peer disciplines of product and engineering on each project, to drive success.
Lead technical scrums and agile project implementation.
Passionately articulate goals and team principles to help form a stimulating and fun work environment and culture.
Provide outstanding customer service and build strong relationships with Zynga game teams and partner teams.
Desire Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years of program or project management experience in the tech industry, leading software engineering projects.
- Seasoned expert with typical project management related tools such as Jira, Confluence, etc.
- Self-motivated, autonomous, demonstrates initiative, flexibility, maturity under pressure.
- Collaborative by nature, quickly and easily builds relationships, ensure open dialog, engenders trust and partners well within a team to deliver results.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 2+ years of experience in mobile game development.
- 2+ years of agile development experience. Agile certification is a plus.
- Computer science or technical degree.
What we offer you:
- Zynga Stock RSUs and Bonus Plan
- Full medical, dental, vision benefits as well as life insurance
- Catered lunch daily
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Open vacation policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Casual dress every single day
- Work with cool people!
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diverse community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
Zynga will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.
Careers region: North America
Careers Category: Game Design & Production
Careers location: San Francisco, CA
Careers Type: Full-Time