AVAILABLE POSITIONS Producer – Poker
We are looking for a Producer to join us on the world’s best online poker game: Zynga Poker. Since our launch in 2008, we have set the standard for online social casinos, living up to Zynga’s mission statement: Bring the world together with games.
The ideal candidate will be a hardworking, motivated and passionate individual who is accomplished in leading effective game teams. You share our values of determination, trust and excellence, and you celebrate and respect diversity of people and ideas. You advocate for our players and ensure they have an outstanding experience in our games, and you want your work to positively impact tens of millions of people worldwide.
- Partners with team leadership to create processes and project plans that allow the team to efficiently produce a high-quality product on time and on budget, while maintaining the team’s health, enthusiasm, and morale.
- Working with the team leadership, defines the operational properties of project development, including development processes, production planning, status reporting, risk management, resource management and budgets.
- Building and maintaining schedules to ensure successful and timely delivery of production milestones.
- Working with team leaders and discipline leads to evaluate change requests, the costs/benefits of the changes and impact on schedules and obtain appropriate approvals for agreed changes.
- Collaborating with Executive Producer and team discipline-leaders to define and refine the overall project roadmap, the necessary milestones and delivery timing
- Continuous and crystal clear reporting on status, identifying any potential risks with proposed solutions, and communicates this clearly on a routine basis to team and project stakeholders
- Minimum of 2 years production experience with one or more complete development cycles in a production role
- Must have shipped at least one game and/or been involved with one project through a complete development cycle
- Demonstrate exceptional organization, communication and management skills
- Experience with Agile/Waterfall/SCRUM development with hard deadlines
- Proven ability to work under rapid development cycles.
- Experience managing multi-discipline teams.
- Must be self-directed, detail oriented and a problem solver with a burning desire to contribute to a uniquely creative environment
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary, bonus plan, Zynga RSU’s (Restricted Stock Units), ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- 401K Company Match Contribution
- Medical, dental, vision, EAP, life insurance, and disability benefits
- Virtual mental health and neurodiversity support programs
- Family planning support program
- Generous paid maternity/parental leave
- Subsidized Back-up child care
- Discretionary Time Off policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players
Hiring Update: The safety of our candidates and team members is our top priority. During the COVID-19 pandemic, our workforce transitioned to working from home, with all interviewing and onboarding being conducted virtually until further notice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at AccommodationRequest@zynga.com to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.
Careers Category: Production
Careers location: Austin, TX, Chicago, IL, Remote, US, Remote, Canada, Toronto, Canada
Requisition ID: P210305
Select Your Country of Residence