AVAILABLE POSITIONS Producer (Marketing)
Our mission at Zynga is to connect the world through games by building games around core social experiences to deliver deep player engagement, organic acquisition and long term retention. Our portfolio of games include – CSR Racing 2, FarmVille, Hit it Rich! Slots, Words With Friends and Zynga Poker.
Based at our at NaturalMotion Games studio in London, renowned for making games that wow people. In 2018 & 2019, NaturalMotion Studios were named one of the Best Places to Work in the UK games industry by gamesindustry.biz.
Come join us, thrive, take risks and dream big to craft the future of the fastest growing gaming platform – mobile.
Our Global Marketing Group is looking for a Producer to join our team, reporting to the Lead Producer overseeing the global organisation. We are looking for a talented, motivated and passionate individual to help oversee our international engagement marketing team, manage scheduling and run a portion of our marketing pipeline.
This is a unique opportunity to contribute to Zynga’s success and be part of a world-class team that spans multiple locations.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Partner with the North America Senior Producer to seamlessly run global engagement tactics
- Work with stakeholders to manage the marketing pipeline for their assigned projects
- Work with a team comprised of Channel Owners, Product Marketing Managers, Artists, Audio, Animation and QA
- Be the driver, removing blockers and empowering the team to deliver the highest quality product
- Facilitate discussions between studio game teams and partner groups
- Communicate efficiently and have excellent interpersonal skills
- Share successes, failures and learnings with other teams
- Partner with studio production and understand their needs
- Participate in cross functional projects as needed
- Ability to contribute to other operations projects in support of our corporate strategy and vision as required
- Be a workflow evangelist, constantly looking to improve the teams processes
Required Experience & Skills
- Previous Production experience in creative environments
- An eye for marketing and or a background in art or visual design
- Great project management skills able to plan, organise and prioritise effectively
- Experience with bringing projects to completion
- An ability to deliver on abbreviated timelines
- Outstanding communication skills
- The ideal candidate will have experience managing projects in a Scrum/Waterfall environment
- Self-motivated, demonstrates initiative, flexibility, and anticipates and resolves problems before they develop
Desirable Experience & Skills
- Experience with Photoshop After Effects or other visual programs a plus
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and Zynga stock allowance
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days holiday, plus public holidays and Christmas shutdown
- Private medical care and healthcare cash plan
- Life insurance and critical illness insurance
- Discounted gym membership and free weekly yoga class
- Flexible working hours
- Free fruit, snacks & soft drinks provided daily, as well as free lunch on Fridays
- Annual season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme
- Summer and Christmas parties and Happy Hour every Friday
NaturalMotion is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, pregnancy, marital status or veteran status.
Careers region: NM - United Kingdom
Careers Category: Marketing & Communications
Careers location: London, United Kingdom
Careers Type: Full-Time