AVAILABLE POSITIONS Producer – 6 month Contract Opportunity
Zynga is looking for a Producer – to work on a 6 Month Contract with our Words With Friends team. We are looking for a talented, motivated and experienced individual to help to oversee live operations of one of Zynga’s flagship titles. . Qualified individuals are expected to be organized, demonstrate excellent communication skills, and have a proven track record in management of software development or mobile games..
- Partners with team leadership to create processes and project plans that allow the team to efficiently produce a high quality product on time and on budget
- Working with the team leadership, defines the operational properties of project development, including development processes, production planning, status reporting, risk management, and resource management.
- Builds and maintains schedules across multiple projects to ensure successful and timely delivery of production milestones. Works with team leaders and discipline leads to evaluate change requests, the costs/benefits of the changes and impact on schedules and obtain appropriate approvals for agreed changes.
- Works collaboratively with Senior Production and team leaders on defining and refining the overall project roadmap, the necessary milestones and delivery timing
- Provides regular project status reporting on deliveries, identifying any potential risks with proposed solutions, and communicates this clearly on a routine basis to team and project stakeholders
- Minimum of 5 years production experience with one or more complete development cycles in a production role
- Must have shipped at least one game and/or been involved with one project through a complete development cycle or had previous experience with live software live operations.
- Demonstrates exceptional organization, communication, and management skills
- Experience with Agile/Waterfall/SCRUM development with hard deadlines
- Proven ability to work under rapid development cycles.
- Experience managing multidisciplinary teams.
- Must be self-directed, detail oriented and a problem solver with a burning desire to contribute to a uniquely creative environment
- Hands on mastery of project management tools
- Functional use of Jira, Asana, Google Suite, considered a plus
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diverse community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
Zynga will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Careers region: North America
Careers Category: Production
Careers location: Chicago, IL
Careers Type: Full-Time