AVAILABLE POSITIONS Producer
Zynga is looking for a best-in-class Producer to join our Poker team. We are looking for talented, motivated and experienced individual to help manage scheduling and help oversee our submission processes. Qualified individuals are expected to be organized, with excellent communication skills, and have a proven track record in management for internal studios.
- Partners with team leadership to create processes and project plans that allow the team to efficiently produce a high quality product on time and on budget
- Working with the team leadership, defines the operational properties of project development, including development processes, production planning, status reporting, risk management, resource management and budgets
- Builds and maintains schedules to ensure successful and timely delivery of production milestones. Works with team leaders and discipline leads to evaluate change requests, the costs/benefits of the changes and impact on schedules and obtain appropriate approvals for agreed changes.
- Works collaboratively with GM, EP and team leaders on defining and refining the overall project roadmap, the necessary milestones and delivery timing
- Provides regular project status reporting on deliveries, identifying any potential risks with proposed solutions, and communicates this clearly on a routine basis to team and project stakeholders
- Proactively identifies issues with build development process and coordinates solutions.
- Minimum of 3 years production experience with one or more complete development cycles in a production role
- Must have shipped at least one game and/or been involved with one project through a complete development cycle
- Demonstrates exceptional organization, communication, and management skills
- Experience with Agile/Waterfall/SCRUM development with hard deadlines
- Proven ability to work under rapid development cycles.
- Experience managing multi-discipline teams.
- Must be self-directed, detail oriented and a problem solver with a burning desire to contribute to a uniquely creative environment
- Experience with mobile application development
Careers region: North America
Careers Category: Product Management
Careers location: Austin, TX
Careers Type: Full-Time