AVAILABLE POSITIONS Principal Software Engineer, Client – Tech Enablement
Come join the team at Zynga making an impact across all of the company’s games – Central Technology! On the Tech Enablement team, we focus on shared client tech that drives the core social and compliance features for games. We’re looking for exceptional engineers with a passion for technology and the ability to work with a diverse team. The Principal Software Engineer position will play a key role in helping to architect and build next-gen client frameworks for our games.
- Build, improve & maintain Zynga’s mobile frameworks for iOS, Android, Unreal, and Unity.
- Take a hands-on approach in architecting, writing, and reviewing code.
- Proactively identify & recommend improvements to address systemic problems and tech debt.
- Follow engineering best practices to ensure code quality, performance, and reliability.
- Collaborate effectively with teammates, contributing to an innovative environment of technical excellence.
- Review detailed tech plans from others, aligning with the team, and Zynga-wide technical vision.
- Provide production & integration support for shared technology across Zynga games.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree Computer Science, or equivalent
- 6+ years of hands-on software development experience
- Significant programming experience in C#
- Experience with Unity
- Experience using Xcode and Visual Studio
- Experience in object-oriented design of applications/systems.
- Experience with iOS, Android, or Unreal a plus.
- Knowledge of the mobile landscape and emerging technologies is a plus.
- Experience working with external groups/teams on technical implementations and procedures.
What we offer you:
- Work in a studio that has complete P&L ownership of games
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and Zynga RSUs
- Full medical, accident as well as life insurance benefits
- Catered breakfast, lunch and evening snacks
- Child care facilities for women employees and discounted facilities for male employees
- Well stocked pantry
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Active Employee Resource Groups – Women at Zynga
- Frequent employee events
- Additional leave options for most employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Casual dress every single day
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players!
Careers region: India
Careers Category: Engineering
Careers location: Bengaluru, India
Careers Type: Full-Time