AVAILABLE POSITIONS Senior Animator
As a Senior Animator, you will have a strong understanding of animation principles and be able to use a range of techniques to drive high quality visuals for Hit It Rich! Slots Casino. You will not only animate, but also handle the technical implementation of animations into our engine. You will balance delivering results with giving and receiving constructive feedback. You will motivate and collaborate with teammates to develop cohesive styles for games and features. You will be assertive when needed, you voice concerns, generate ideas for improvements, and stay on the cutting edge of animation technology and technique.
The Senior Animator is a highly skilled individual with excellent animation judgment and organizational skills. They are able to deliver the highest standard animation and proactively share expertise with peers. They are excellent at communicating both up and down, estimating and costing work.
They are proactive, organized and methodical. They provide critical support to the project with a deep understanding of process, pipeline and platform requirements. They communicate between disciplines, proactively solving problems and fostering good relationships across the wider game team and studio.
The Senior Animator will be a skilled, flexible team player that effectively time manages themselves to deliver the results required by the Lead Animator to specification, quality and on time.
Senior Animators work closely with the Lead Animator to uphold the quality bar and style for animations, and to document any style guides or production processes in support of that goal. They will be expected to be able to perform the production duties of their role at a Senior Level, contributing to setting the animation style and quality bar for a team.
- Demonstrate high level proficiency in Maya, Photoshop, and Unity 3D.
- Technical experience skinning and rigging in Maya.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Produce high quality animation and work with the Lead Animator to contribute to the animation style for the project.
- Implement and choreograph multiple animations within our Unity engine.
- Demonstrate excellent planning and task costing, to deliver animation to required quality, specification and time.
- Collaborate with team members to develop professional skills including soft skills.
- Demonstrate strong understanding of how animation supports gameplay and narrative with the ability to communicate these links to the team.
- Plan, deliver, and adjust/improve complex animation motion graphs to produce fluid in-game animation.
- Excellent showreel.
- Proven experience of planning and managing delivery within the discipline.
- Direct experience of all stages of game development on multiple projects, enabling sound, strategic judgements and providing excellent advice across the team.
- Previous experience collaborating with and providing feedback to other members of a team in order to promote team growth.
***Please include link to portfolio with application to be considered***
***Must be willing to complete an animation test to be considered***
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary, bonus plan, Zynga RSU’s (Restricted Stock Units), ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- 401K Company Match Contribution
- Medical, dental, vision, EAP, life insurance, and disability benefits
- Virtual mental health and neurodiversity support programs
- Family planning support program
- Generous paid maternity/parental leave
- Subsidized Back-up child care
- Discretionary Time Off policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diverse community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
Zynga will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.
Careers region: North America
Careers Category: Art
Careers location: Austin, TX
Careers Type: Full-Time