AVAILABLE POSITIONS Payroll Administrator
We are seeking a bright, creative, goal-oriented, high energy and hardworking individual to join our payroll team.
You will be working with the Payroll team to process full cycle semi-monthly payroll on ADP for 1,200+ employees. You will work cross functionally, and especially close with HR and Finance to ensure accurate payroll processes.
- Responsible for the preparation and processing of semi-monthly payroll for over 1,300+ employees; review and ensure accuracy of approved timesheets; track and deduct all garnishments and other special payroll deductions
- Ensure payroll is processed in compliance with multi-state wage and hour laws
- Process off-cycle checks including final paychecks and bonuses.
- Utilize ADP eTime for Time and Attendance Self-Service Portal for pay statements, direct deposit and tax changes
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise utmost discretion
- Excellent problem solving/judgment skills, and high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational skills, and the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and meet all deadlines
- Perform special projects or other duties as requested.
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years of payroll processing experience for a multi-state employer with multiple offices
- Previous experience with ADP a plus.
- Knowledge of state and federal wage and tax laws and overtime requirements.
- Proficient in Excel, Word and Outlook
- A committed teammate, detail oriented and an effective communicator
- Flexible personal style to work with diverse personalities. Professional, yet personable demeanor.
What we offer you:
- Zynga Stock RSUs and Bonus Plan
- Full medical, dental, vision benefits as well as life insurance
- Free breakfast, lunch, treats and coffee
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Open vacation policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Casual dress every single day
- Work with cool people!
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diverse community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
Zynga will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Careers region: North America
Careers Category: Legal, Finance & Operations
Careers location: San Francisco, CA
Careers Type: Full-Time