AVAILABLE POSITIONS Partnerships Manager – Racing
At NaturalMotion, we make games that wow people! We innovate to create experiences that previously were impossible and that would not exist without us. We take pride in making titles that reach a large audience and in creating communities that last. For the past three years NaturalMotion Studios have been named as one of the Best Places to Work in the UK games industry by gamesindustry.biz.
Our Racing Studio – responsible for the CSR Racing franchise and the #1 Racing Game on Mobile CSR2 – is one of the most ambitious, successful, and creatively inclusive studios in the UK. Based across three locations – London, Birmingham and Bangalore – the team loves welcoming diverse, humble, straightforward and ambitious talent, aspiring for award-winning excellence. People who want to find a place where they will be supported and encouraged to do the best work of their career.
CSR Racing has the most beautifully detailed digital replicas of the latest and greatest cars that our players love to race and collect. The success of our gameplay combined with the attention to detail of how we represent the cars has led to exclusive partnerships such as ‘Fast and Furious’ and countless exclusives partnering with the world’s most famous car brands; Ferrari, Porsche, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Bugatti, Pagani and more.
We are seeking a Partnerships Manager (12 month FTC) to join our Racing studio to be responsible for the management of partnerships with key brands that provide content for the CSR Racing franchise as well as assist with the daily function of licensing. You will be a part of the excitement and onboard new and existing partners adding to the 350+ brands we already work with to create partnerships and amazing integrations for the CSR Racing franchise!
As Partnerships Manager for Racing, you will be a member of the Licensing and Partnerships Team.
You will be instrumental in:
- Partnerships Management: Working for the Senior Licensing and Partnerships Director and with many leading related global brands you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of key partnerships including onboarding and building relationships as well as being the bridge between the game team and the external partners managing the delivery of in-game integrations from beginning to release. Working with business’ from around the world from time to time you might be required to travel to meet partners and attend trade shows.
- Partner Licensing: Working with the Vehicle Licensing Manager and for the Senior Licensing & Partnerships Director to ensure we have the correct licensing agreements in place for all partnership activations including vehicle licensing agreements, partnership agreements and marketing agreements where applicable. You will be comfortable reviewing these contracts and agreements, and be able to pick out the key information, ensuring this is shared with other internal stakeholders.
- Compliance: You will be responsible for ensuring the wider team are aware of any specific compliance needs and that all assets (in game and in marketing) adhere to our contractual obligations. You will work with embargoed and highly confidential information and will clearly communicate important dates relating to the release of this information with our wider team, to ensure there is no breach. Where there are brand specific guidelines or stipulations you will need to communicate these clearly. You will review assets internally to ensure they are in line with our partner and our brand guidelines before submitting for external approval. You will keep on top of comprehensive tracking using spreadsheets and JIRA.
- External Communication: The CSR Racing franchise is a live game that continually adds new content, you will be comfortable communicating with licensors in this capacity representing the franchise on a daily basis to request new various data sets, IP, arranging reference photo shoots and managing the approval process. This role incorporates a lot of relationship management and previous account management experience would be a great advantage. You will be confident to speak to partners by email, telephone, video call and in person. You will create detailed and on-brand documents and presentation decks to share a variety of information of opportunities with external stakeholders, or potential partners.
- Team Collaboration: Working closely with the Vehicle, Live Operations and Marketing teams, you will be their bridge to licensors to communicate any requirements and manage the approval process. You will also communicate to the wider team statuses. You will also work closely with Legal to facilitate contractual review and report any needs or challenges.
- Internal communication: You will attend regular Zoom meetings. You will research and create engaging and informative automotive industry news summaries to keep our teams up to date with industry happenings. You will create documents and decks to share partnership activations progress and top-line information. You may occasionally present information related to the licensing and partnerships team to the wider team – in person or via zoom.
- Organisation Skills: Ability to manage many brands and be on point, able to context switch whilst retaining attention to detail.
- Attention to Detail: Experience to identify the key points of a contract.
- Software Knowledge: Google (Sheets, Docs, Drive), Microsoft Office and teams, Adobe Suite including photoshop, Zoom. A proven experience of learning new systems quickly.
- Genre Knowledge: An interest in cars and gaming is a plus but not a must.
- Communication: An elegant, straightforward, and confident communicator.
- Passion: Our teams and partners will expect you to demonstrate real passion for what you do and for our continued success.
What Do We Offer?
- Competitive salary and discretionary annual bonus scheme.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- 25 days holiday, plus public holidays and Christmas shutdown.
- Comprehensive benefits package including: Private medical care, healthcare cash plan, life insurance and critical illness insurance.
- A strong focus on company culture. Active employee resource groups.
- Discounted gym membership and free exercise classes.
- Flexible place of work: in the office, hybrid, fully remote all possible.
- Flexible working hours. We work over multiple time zones and so early, late and split shifts are possible. We would consider applications for remote or part time working for this role.
- Free fruit, snacks & soft drinks provided daily in the office, as well as free lunch on Thursdays.
- Annual season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme.
- Company parties and Happy Hour every Thursday.
This position is a 12 month fixed term contract, with a possible extension of three months.
NaturalMotion is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, pregnancy, marital status or veteran status.
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at accommodationRequest@zynga.com to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.
Zynga does not engage in financial exchanges during the recruitment or onboarding process. We do not conduct job interviews over third-party messaging apps such as Telegram, WhatsApp or others. We will never ask you for your personal or financial information over unofficial chat channels. Our in-house recruitment team only contacts individuals via official company email addresses (i.e., via a zynga.com or naturalmotion.com email domain).
If you believe you have been the victim of a scam, you may wish to contact the authorities. In the United States, you may file a complaint with the FBI. More information is available here: https://www.ic3.gov.
Careers Category: Studio Management & Business Operations
Careers location: London, UK
Connected Worker Type: Connected, Offsite
Requisition Id: P212020
Select Your Country of Residence