AVAILABLE POSITIONS Office Manager
Are you looking for a challenge? Do you thrive in a high energy, fast paced environment? We are seeking a highly motivated, detail oriented office manager to join our growing team at Zynga! You are an organized, a self-starter and possess a proactive & professional attitude. You have a drive to succeed in a dynamic and ever-changing environment.
Possessing the initiative to do what it takes to get the job done will make you an extraordinary team member within the Zynga family.
- Support busy leadership team with scheduling, travel arrangements and expense report submissions
- Manage purchase orders and requisitions for payment including supplier set-up, tracking of all documents for approval and signage, and monitoring payment status
- Organize team meetings and events and maintain related calendar invites
- Administer office corporate card and reconcile expenses
- Manage day-to-day office administration, including maintaining upkeep of conference rooms and equipment, replenishing office supply inventory, and handling miscellaneous issues that may arise
- Work with corporate partner teams such as accounts payable, facilities, IT, AV, security, workplace safety, and culinary as required, as well as external vendors such as beverage, snack, catering and office supplies and liaise with property management
- Handle on-boarding of new hires and seat planning
- Find new ways to help team run more efficiently, act intuitively and anticipate needs
- Contribute to a positive culture with a joyful attitude, including finding creative ways to bring excitement and happiness to others (such as planning and execution of recognitions and celebrations, etc.)
- Take notes during leadership and site committee meetings and disseminate summaries
- Coordinate workflows across offices and work quickly, efficiently and independently in this capacity
- Handle various ad-hoc requests and projects requested by leadership
- Minimum of 3 years administrative and office management experience
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Experience with Oracle iProcurement an asset
- Strong knowledge of G-suite, MS Office and Outlook
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills
- Adaptable, proactive, resourceful, with a self-starter mindset
- Demonstrated ability to complete tasks and turn around projects quickly, with detail and accuracy
- Experience handling competing priorities within tight deadlines, while maintaining composure
- Trusted to handle information and tasks of a highly confidential and critical nature
What we offer you:
- Zynga Stock RSUs and Bonus Plan
- Full medical, dental, vision benefits as well as life insurance
- Catered lunch daily
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Open Vacation Policy
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress every single day
- Work with cool people!
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diverse community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
Zynga will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Careers region: North America
Careers Category: Facilities & Admin
Careers location: Carlsbad, CA
Careers Type: Full-Time