AVAILABLE POSITIONS Motion Graphics Designer
Zynga is seeking an outstanding individual in the role of Motion Graphics Designer to join our creative marketing team where they will focus on the creation of engaging video marketing assets across our network of social slots and Match 3 games. This individual will arrive at Zynga with a portfolio of work highlighting their ability to build engaging motion graphics that effectively present information and ideas to the viewers.
The Motion Graphics Designer will be responsible for the conceptualization and production of video assets tied to marketing campaigns, featuring prominent clients, across the Zynga Social Slots and Match game portfolio. This individual will frequently be asked to deliver high quality, engaging videos on abbreviated timelines, working closely with other Motion Graphics Designers, Product Managers, and other team members. This individual will report to a Principal Animator.
- Build storyboards to communicate animation and visual intention to be reviewed by managers and licensors
- Build animated video assets for new games and features to be shared in-game and on social media platforms
- Follow brand standards for external clients, as well as internal game and partner teams
- Effectively communicate ideas to a wide variety of team personnel, such as product managers, designers, marketing channel owners and more
- Keep track of current tasks through Jira Project Tracking Software
- 1-2 years of motion graphics design experience
- Advanced experience with Adobe After Effects (Creative Cloud); proficiency in Adobe Photoshop; demonstrated understanding of 3D programs like Maya or Cinema 4D is a plus
- Advanced knowledge of animation principles and a good eye for exciting and creative effects
- Understanding of design principles such as composition, color theory, typography, visual hierarchy, and more
- Attentive to feedback and able to quickly iterate on projects in a manner that successfully addresses creative direction
- Great teammate with a desire to place focus on the success of the team versus individual
- Link to an online portfolio
- At least 2 references speaking to professional aptitude
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- Competitive salary, bonus plan, Zynga RSU’s, RRSP Match
- Extended Health coverage as well as life Insurance
- Goodlife fitness annual membership
- Commuter benefits , daily lunches, snacks & drinks
- Vacation: Open vacation policy
- 26 weeks fully paid pregnancy leave for delivering mothers
- 12 weeks fully paid parental leave for fathers/partners and adoptive parents
- Zynga happy hours and frequent employee events
- Casual dress every single day
- Culture of diversity and inclusion
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players!
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our broad community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.
Careers region: North America
Careers Category: Art & User Experience
Careers location: Chicago, IL
Careers Type: Full-Time