AVAILABLE POSITIONS Mobile Game Engineer
Mobile Game Engineer
Interested in creating great products that impact millions of people? Want to solve complex large-scale technical problems using the latest technologies? If you said yes, then read on!
We’re hiring extraordinary people to help, build and grow our products— and to dream up new ideas that will reach millions. In this role, you will be working in a fast-paced world with some of the smartest minds in the industry.
Who we are?
We are a game studio;
In Zynga family located in Istanbul
Responsible for biggest board and card games in Turkey and USA
Believe in team spirit/collaboration
Having passionate, energetic and eager to learn/experience geek mates
What we do?
We connect the world through games!
Zynga pioneered the social gaming industry by bringing free, social, and accessible games to people around the world. We are committed to the idea that games, and those who play them, can make the world a better place.
Since 2009, Zynga has enabled millions of people to interact with their friends and express their unique personalities through games.
What is waiting for you?
Keeping our tens of millions of happy players in mind;
- Developing creative/exciting features with other talented developers, artists, and product managers
- Researching, designing and implementing solutions which will enhance services
- Monitoring and maintaining services for keeping games stable
- Stimulating discussions and working side by side with other talented developers, system engineers
- The chance to improve yourself inside Zynga engineering culture
What You Need?
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science or any equivalent department
- 3+ years of experience in using Unity or other game engines like libGDX, Cocos2d-x, Unreal
- Experience in development of UI, audio, animation systems and good CPU and GPU optimization skills
- Deep understanding of the mobile platforms and their specific requirements.
- Excellent understanding of software architecture, design, and development.
- Apart from technology and programming language, having strong object-oriented skills including design, coding and testing patterns
- Eager to search/discuss new technologies
- Comfortable with speaking/reading English
- Having analytical, practical problem-solving skills
What Is Nice To Have?
- Experience in native development for Android or IOS
- Released titles in Unity on mobile platforms is a big plus
- 2d game development experience with libGDX or Cocos2d-x
Careers Category: Engineering
Careers location: İstanbul, Turkey
Careers Type: Full-Time