AVAILABLE POSITIONS 2D Marketing Artist
2D Marketing Artist
Zynga is seeking a talented 2D Marketing Artist to join our world class Marketing Creative Team. This role reports to the Art Director and works as part of a team to analyze, conceptualize and develop art assets for marketing creative content that will be used in User Acquisition, Social Media and Live Operation campaigns across Zynga’s library of game titles.
This role requires a creative and inquisitive mind, willing to really dig into what drives marketing performance from a creative perspective. You have a strong, well rounded toolbox of art and storytelling skills, with an ability to contribute 2D artwork, illustrations, storyboards, 2D animation, or any creative building blocks necessary that could then be passed off to a designer or motion graphic artists to complete and deliver marketing static or motion video assets. You are also comfortable working across artistic styles, from casual to mid-core and even more hard-core or realistic content.
You have a can-do, team-oriented attitude, with an ability to take feedback well, iterate and work efficiently to deliver your assignments against deadlines in a fast-paced production environment. The ideal candidate is genuinely interested in marketing for mobile games and contributing to the creation of art assets that appeal to our users and drive engagement.
- At least 5 years of professional art production experience
- At least 2 years of professional experience in a gaming, agency, marketing, or related production environment
- Experience working in a video production pipeline
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and industry standard software packages (3D skills a plus but not mandatory)
- A strong portfolio demonstrating design sense, refined knowledge of perspective, color, lighting, composition, as well as an overall ability to define look & feel through your artwork
- Strong storytelling sensibilities, able to drive a marketing video concept’s evolution from rough concept to a final, fully formed storyboard
- Passion about character & environment design, also demonstrating a good knowledge of 2D animation, composition and graphic design principles.
- Up to date on popular culture, understanding what is current and keeping the pulse on what will appeal to specific target demographics
- Confident working in an extremely fast-paced environment with multiple projects and quick turnarounds
- Exceptional communication skills and a team-first attitude
- Work with the Art Director and Art Leads to maintain the vision and style a game title through marketing collateral; participate in brainstorm sessions to help conceptualize marketing creative assets and deliver high-level user acquisition video concepts.
- Contribute competitive research across different game titles, dissecting ads to identify triggers, mechanisms and best practice for improving creative performance
- Produce 2D artwork, illustrations, storyboards, 2D animation, or any creative building block to be used in marketing static or motion video assets.
- Develop work against different art styles, from casual to mid-core and realistic
- Stay up to date on popular culture, understanding what is current and keeping the pulse on what will appeal to specific target demographics
- Devise imaginative and innovative solutions against unique production and design challenges
- Deliver artwork under pressure and against deadlines.
What we offer you:
- Work in a studio that has complete P&L ownership of games
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and Zynga RSUs
- Full medical, accident as well as life insurance benefits
- Catered breakfast, lunch and evening snacks
- Childcare facilities for women employees and discounted facilities for male employees
- Well stocked pantry
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Active Employee Resource Groups – Women at Zynga
- Frequent employee events
- Additional leave options for most employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Casual dress every single day
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players!
Careers region: India
Careers Category: Art
Careers location: Bengaluru, India
Careers Type: Full-Time