AVAILABLE POSITIONS Marketing Art Lead
Zynga is seeking a Marketing Art Lead to join our global, performance marketing organization. Reporting to the Senior Marketing Art Director, the ideal candidate has extensive experience driving creative development for performance-focused, UA campaigns (user acquisition). You have a deep understanding of 2D design and video development pipelines, knowing how to tell a concise, well-paced visual story that grabs and engages an audience.
You have a hands-on creative background and an understanding of what it takes to inspire artists to produce their best work. You are passionate about team collaboration and inclusion, with an ability to communicate cross-functionally with other stakeholders. You understand the difference between performance marketing and brand marketing and are comfortable using data to inform creative decisions. You aren’t one to settle for the status quo and believe in always striving to raise the bar, producing better quality work and performance!
- Work with Creative Strategy partners during planning stages, understanding needs/goals and ensuring creative is developed that fulfills expectations and is delivered on time
- Create fully formed creative briefs, outlining high-level goals and direction that is easily understood and actionable by an artist
- Work with Production to ensure tasks are scheduled and assigned to the appropriate talent and taken across the finish line
- Work with a team of artistic contributors (2D, 3D, Video, etc) to satisfy the delivery cadence of ads and assets needed to support UA efforts
- Drive brainstorm sessions with artists and relevant stakeholders to develop new UA concepts
- Maintain and oversee the Ad creation loop; provide timely, thoughtful, and specific artistic feedback (internal and external) to keep creative development moving
- Ensure velocity in process, variety in execution, and volume per cadence
- Stay up to date on the competitive, mobile gaming landscape, industry trends for UA creative; research themes, ads, and formats that may be performing within the genre and for competitors
- Liaise with Product Marketing stakeholders to understand selling points for the game and integrate into UA development as necessary
- Maintain communication and transparency with the game team and any licensor as necessary
- Keep up to date with what is going on within the game – new assets, new content, new features, new levels, events, etc.
- At least 5 years of professional experience developing and executing video creative and at least 2 years of experience leading creative initiatives in a team-oriented setting
- Expert knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Premiere & Photoshop (any 3D is a plus)
- Experience with JIRA or similar project management platform
- Strong conceptual and visual design skills leading to thoughtful creative executions
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and confident working in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects and quick turnarounds
- Thorough understanding of consumer-facing ad experiences on social ad platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Snap. TikTok, YouTube) and partner ad networks
- A self-sufficient, self-starter willing to do what it takes to get the job done
- Ability to communicate clearly (verbal and written)
- A positive, team-first attitude
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary, bonus plan, Zynga RSU’s (Restricted Stock Units), ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- 401K Company Match Contribution
- Medical, dental, vision, EAP, life insurance, and disability benefits
- Virtual mental health and neurodiversity support programs
- Family planning support program
- Generous paid maternity/parental leave
- Subsidized Back-up child care
- Discretionary Time Off policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players
Hiring Update: The safety of our candidates and team members is our top priority. During the COVID-19 pandemic, our workforce transitioned to working from home, with all interviewing and onboarding being conducted virtually until further notice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at AccommodationRequest@zynga.com to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.
Careers Category: Art & Animation
Careers location: Remote, US
Connected Worker Type: Connected, Onsite, Offsite
Requisition ID: P210611
Select Your Country of Residence