AVAILABLE POSITIONS Specialist, Lifecycle Marketing
The Lifecycle Marketing Specialist is responsible for the day-to-day, hands-on execution of CRM activities, primarily focused on email and push notification campaigns in support of company and business unit objectives. This includes ownership of the setup, maintenance, copy, art and reporting. This position requires a collaborative professional who is highly executional and creative who can work in a fast-paced environment of operating live games.
- Coordinate creation of briefs, copy, art, text/HTML templates, target segmentation, tests, etc.
- Generate weekly campaign performance reports, identify drivers & make recommendations for improvement
- Develop positive relationships with cross-functional partners (studio, tech, engineering, marketing, creative, etc.).
- Flawlessly execute tests and tactics that increase player health and lifetime value.
- Embrace established processes and find opportunities to improve efficiency of role.
- Ensure the highest standards, employ best-practices and foster accountability.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Demonstrated success in deploying effective marketing communications at scale
- Inquisitive action-biased mind, appropriately focused on customer and business critical metrics
- Self-starter with ability to thrive under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Effective producer of high quality work with a desire for increasing responsibility
- Hands on experience with HTML and content management systems
- Proven ability to learn technology quickly
- Versatile, flexible and trainable
- Able to effectively balance and prioritize multiple tasks
- Strong communication, copywriting, organizational and project management skills
- Attention to detail
- Team-first attitude
- Passion for games
What we offer you:
- Work in a studio that has complete P&L ownership of games
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and Zynga RSUs
- Full medical, accident as well as life insurance benefits
- Catered breakfast, lunch and evening snacks
- Child care facilities for women employees and discounted facilities for male employees
- Well stocked pantry
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Active Employee Resource Groups – Women at Zynga
- Frequent employee events
- Additional leave options for most employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Casual dress every single day
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players!
Careers region: India
Careers Category: Marketing & Communications
Careers location: Bengaluru, India
Careers Type: Full-Time