AVAILABLE POSITIONS Manager, Human Resources Business Partner
Zynga is looking for an exceptional Manager, HR Business Partner with awareness, purpose, and conviction to join our team! This unique opportunity contributes to Zynga’s success by acting as a business partner, coach and advocate for all employees helping to support and guide assigned partner groups. This position will report to the Director, HRBP of the partner group. Zynga’s culture embodies the dynamics of a start-up, focusing on creativity and fun, the right candidate for this role will embrace our culture and help drive high performing teams.
- The Manager, HR Business Partner helps to drive strategies to meet changing business and talent needs to support the achievement of company and team objectives.
- Build a thorough understanding of client functional work and relevant business operations as well as HR strategies and initiatives.
- Consult with business leaders to enhance performance and organizational effectiveness.
- Drive consistent talent routines within your business areas to maintain talent health and accelerate development.
- Partner with global HRBPs and broader HR team on strategic project management and analytical programs.
- Effectively deliver HR initiatives within your business areas including but not limited to Total Rewards, Learning & Development, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion.
- Proactively work with client group and HR leadership to propose and drive new HR initiatives that align with business needs.
- Update and apply policies and procedures from partner teams consistently across the business.
- Resolve and anticipate complex issues that impact multiple teams across related HR areas.
- Partners closely with HR leaders, HR Centers of Excellence for Learning and Development, HR Technology, Employee Relations, Operations and Recruiting to both execute day-to-day transactions and drive continuous improvement.
- May participate in or lead special projects with a broader scope and visibility.
- 6-8 years, working with and supporting business teams with demonstrated results.
- CHRP or CHRL designation an asset.
- Experience in a matrixed, fast-paced, global and rapidly changing business environment; public company experience preferred.
- Strong solutions focus, ability to quickly identify problems and drive appropriate solutions.
- Stellar verbal and written communication skills.
- An excellent connector who collaborates and always keeps the broader team in mind.
- Demonstrates resiliency by celebrating wins while learning from mistakes.
- Ability to assess the needs of a team and provide relevant solutions.
- Ability to work effectively in an environment with a high level of ambiguity.
- Strong client management and strong business acumen.
- Experience in compensation, talent acquisition and development, and employee relations is a plus.
Zynga does not engage in financial exchanges during the recruitment or onboarding process. We do not conduct job interviews over third-party messaging apps such as Telegram, WhatsApp or others. We will never ask you for your personal or financial information over unofficial chat channels. Our in-house recruitment team only contacts individuals via official company email addresses (i.e., via a zynga.com or naturalmotion.com email domain).
If you believe you have been the victim of a scam, you may wish to contact the authorities. In the United States, you may file a complaint with the FBI. More information is available here: https://www.ic3.gov.
Careers Category: People & Recruiting
Careers location: Remote, US
Connected Worker Type: Offsite
Select Your Country of Residence