AVAILABLE POSITIONS Manager, Growth Marketing
- Drive and optimize global mobile marketing campaigns with programmatic buying partners: Facebook, Google, Apple, Snapchat, etc
- Have thorough understanding of ad attribution and tracking with mobile measurement partners (e.g. TUNE, Adjust, Appsflyer, Kochava)
- Monitor, optimize and report performance of campaigns on an ongoing basis.
- Identify targeting segmentations, creative solutions to improve acquisition performance.
- Develop test plans, measure performance, and make recommendations based on testing.
- Partner with International and Localization teams to support International advertising as appropriate.
- Identify the highest impact testing opportunities, prioritize, execute, track results and communicate to game and marketing teams.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3+yrs of mobile consumer advertising or mobile media buying experience with a strong track record of measurable results
- Strong analytical skills and experience working in metrics based companies.
- Intuitive grasp of data and strong with Excel
- Genuine interest in social, gaming, analytics, and advertising a must.
- Passion for problem solving: You must be able to tackle new, unfamiliar, and possibly daunting problems–to break them down into manageable bits and solve them.
- Experience – and a desire – to do both strategic planning and daily execution/optimization.
- Proven ability to effectively influence others without directly managing them.
- Outstanding communication skills – both written and spoken.
- Experience working in fast-paced environments, preferably in an internet, financial, or consulting industries
- Mobile Display, Facebook advertising experience a plus.
- SQL and/or Programming Experience a plus.
- BS/BA degree in math, science, or engineering, or proven track record in a quantitative/ problem-solving environment(or equivalent training and experience), MS encouraged but not required
- Managerial experience preferred
Careers region: North America
Careers Category: Marketing & Communications
Careers location: San Francisco, CA
Careers Type: Full-Time