AVAILABLE POSITIONS Manager, Facilities
Zynga is a part of the Take-Two Interactive family of gaming studios and is now looking for an ambitious and proactive Facilities Workplace Manager to join our passionate and dedicated team. You will be joining an experienced Workplace team and will report directly to the Senior Director of Workplace Services, at Zynga.
As the Facilities Manager you will be responsible for all day to day aspects of facilities management for Zynga India, covering both hard and soft services. You will be responsible for the health and safety coordination ensuring the building is fully compliant. You will also oversee and monitor the delivery of the planned preventative maintenance (PPM) contracts across the portfolio.
Main Responsibilities as Workplace Manager:
- Direct management of the 2 team members, setting high standards of excellence and holding team members accountable for performance.
- Proactive annual budget planning for office facilities goods and services; proactive management of spend at or below budget (including management of day to day office costs at or below facilities budget)
- Leading all capital and operational projects, such as office build outs, repairs and renovations.
- Understanding of and adherence to lease terms; escalation of any/all building issues promptly with drive to resolution
- Responsible for answering and responding to all incoming Facilities Management emails and prioritizing requests in a timely manner
- Allocating requests to service partners and ensuring the tasks are managed and resolved
- Develop facilities/office service-level standards collaboratively with the Mavens leadership executive team and Director of Workplaces.
- Communicates clearly to senior management, associates and providers as appropriate for all facilities-related matters in both written and verbal formats.
- Works with the Workplaces Director to develop and execute the strategy for the Workplace provisions.
- Clear understanding and successful consistent delivery of support to both internal and external clients as agreed with senior stakeholders
- Management of all facilities providers to contractual obligations; act as key stakeholder in selection of new providers in partnership with sourcing and procurement team
- Daily vendor management for delivery of Front of House Services, Cleaning services and Maintenance and Electrical Services; liaise with service partners, contractors, and suppliers to ensure regular activities are undertaken
- Create, manage, and monitor supplier contracts to ensure high standard service and KPI's are adhered to
- Responsible for administration of the purchase-to-pay process within facilities, Ensuring the process is adhered to and all invoices are matched to
- Overall responsibility for HSE and to ensure working knowledge with the Health & Safety and building is upheld.
- Maintain the compliance documentation ongoing to comply with regulations for office compliance.
- Carrying out periodic health and safety checks and ordering the required supplies for first aid points and equipment.
- Manage the Display Screen Equipment (DSE) risk assessments.
- General health and safety duties including some risk assessments and knowledge of statutory compliance requirements.
- Act as Fire Marshal and First Aider.
Skills and Experience
- IOSH (or similar), Fire Marshall & First Aider (Desirable)
- Ability to form strong relationships both internally with members of the team and the wider company, and vendors and suppliers.
- Project management experience on internal fitouts.
- Ability to manage client expectations and deliver value added service.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills including multitasking and diary management.
- Planning and project management skills with the ability to consider things from multiple angles.
- Capable of working autonomously, managing, and prioritizing their own workload and understanding when and where to seek guidance and approval.
- Work in a studio that has complete P&L ownership of games
- Create next-gen games that will be played and loved by millions of players around the world
- Work in a collaborative team that invests in your development and growth on-the-job
- Competitive salary and bonus plan
- Extended Health coverage, disability, critical illness and life insurance
- Child care facilities for women employees and discounted facilities for male employees
- Virtual mental health and neurodiversity support programs
- Family planning support program
- Additional leave options for most employees
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Frequent employee events
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- A diverse team of friendly, fun and supportive co-workers
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups that connect Zyngites through culture, lifestyle and fun
Careers Category: Facilities & Admin (Workplace Services)
Careers location: India, Bangalore.
Connected Worker Type: Onsite
Zynga does not engage in financial exchanges during the recruitment or onboarding process. We do not conduct job interviews over third-party messaging apps such as Telegram, WhatsApp or others. We will never ask you for your personal or financial information over unofficial chat channels. Our in-house recruitment team only contacts individuals via official company email addresses (i.e., via a zynga.com or naturalmotion.com email domain).
If you believe you have been the victim of a scam, you may wish to contact the authorities. In the United States, you may file a complaint with the FBI. More information is available here: https://www.ic3.gov.
Careers Category: Facilities & Admin
Careers location: Bengaluru, India
Connected Worker Type: Onsite
Requisition Id: P212300
Select Your Country of Residence