AVAILABLE POSITIONS Manager, Business Operations – Workplaces
Our mission at Zynga is to connect the world through games by building games around core social experiences to deliver deep player engagement, organic acquisition, and long-term retention. Our portfolio of games – Empires & Puzzles, Merge Dragons, CSR Racing, Farmville, Harry Potter Wizards and Spells, Words with Friends, and Zynga Poker span some of the fastest growing mobile gaming categories including Action Strategy, Racing, Social Casino, Match3, Casual, and Hyper Casual. Come join us! Thrive, take risks, and dream big to shape the future of the fastest growing gaming company.
Our Workplace Services team is looking for a Business Operations Manager to support Real Estate and Facilities.
- Lead and drive cross-functional both short-term and long term strategic projects – defining, prioritizing, creating action plans, supervising progress, driving results to prescribed timelines, and providing regular status updates
- Support multi-year business plans (workforce, financial, and operational) targets and scenarios, and understand / apply levers to drive efficiencies and make optimal resource allocation decisions ; develop a framework for annual business planning activities to meet schedule and compliance deadlines
- Create and distribute operations summaries for executive staff, including project statuses, roadmaps, and quarterly studio updates. Regularly update and improve these communications and processes
- Encapsulate the direction that drives the team forward, while also acting as the glue to ease communications and unite people
- Develop tactics in partnership with leadership team to drive effective cross-functional and cross-collaboration alignment
- Partner with stakeholders to improve and reinforce studio operational standards to get results and outcomes
- Work collaboratively with and/or on Financial and HR data, and to team up with HR and Finance on scenarios and tracking
- Aggregate data and Key Performance Indicators (critical metrics) provided by Regional Directors for Management and Quarterly Business Reviews (MBRs and QBRs)
- Minimum of 5 years program management experience
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to identify and highlight trends and build presentations that share takeaways or the plan to implement improvements
- As part of a distributed team and organization, the ability to communicate optimally across diverse cultures and workstyles
- Ability to synthesize data to create meaningful insights for an executive audience
- Nimble business mind with a focus on developing creative solutions
- Ability to create reporting standards and metrics and implement a process for their dissemination
- Advanced excel skills required, macros highly desirable
- Highly skilled in Google suite applications, particularly file sharing/collaboration tools
- Strong individual contributor and great teammate, with strong multitasking skills and the ability to lead small projects, as required.
- Critical thinking combined with the ability to execute at a tactical level
- Exceptional financial, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated, flexible and adaptable, calm under pressure, and anticipates and resolves problems before they develop
- A team player who is able to build relationships and work collaboratively across business units/functions e.g. HR, Finance & Recruiting
- Confidentiality and integrity in dealing with highly sensitive information
- Prior management consulting experience an asset
- Game/entertainment/technology industry experience a plus
- Experience with Agile/Waterfall/SCRUM development an asset
- Ability to contribute to additional projects and priorities, as required
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary, bonus plan, Zynga RSU’s (Restricted Stock Units), ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- 401K Company Match Contribution
- Medical, dental, vision, EAP, life insurance, and disability benefits
- Virtual mental health and neurodiversity support programs
- Family planning support program
- Generous paid maternity/parental leave
- Subsidized Back-up child care
- Discretionary Time Off policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players
**remote work from an alternate location could be considered**
HIRING UPDATE: The safety of our candidates and team members is our top priority. During the COVID-19 pandemic, our workforce transitioned to working from home, with all interviewing and onboarding being conducted virtually until further notice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at AccommodationRequest@zynga.com to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.
Careers Category: Studio Management & Business Operations
Careers location: Remote, US
Requisition ID: P209920
Select Your Country of Residence