AVAILABLE POSITIONS Game Licensing Producer – Star Wars
Our team is seeking a highly organized and efficient Game Licensing Producer to join us in our growing Austin studio, working on the development of Star Wars: Hunters. Play a pivotal role on the team, coordinating with the game, marketing and external partner teams while defining and driving the content submissions process for the product.
• Develop and run a content-submission process that accurately tracks the current status of all material submitted to licensors and partners.
• Manage submission risks, identifying and resolving issues before they become delivery blockers, work with internal and external partners on mitigation strategies.
• Triage licensor feedback, coordinating and collaborating with all parties to assure timely alignment and high-quality assets.
• Work closely with development team stakeholders, defining and driving an efficient and predictable submissions process that meets needs of all involved parties.
• Maintain awareness of product and marketing roadmaps. Proactively recognize interdependencies, anticipating impact of changes on submissions and approval timelines.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• 5+ years of industry experience
• Self-motivated, enthusiastic, demonstrates initiative, flexibility, composure under pressure, and anticipates, communicates and resolves problems before they develop.
• A team player who is able to build relationships and work collaboratively across multiple disciplines and project stakeholders
• Content production tracking experience, specifically managing a submission timeline in a predictable way.
• Detail-oriented, with excellent written skills in reports, emails and other communication.
• Strong verbal communication both one-on-one and in larger meetings with internal and external parties.
• Highly organized. Able to track and maintain the status of a large volume of creative assets and their associated feedback for tracking and approval purposes.
• Confidentiality and integrity in dealing with highly sensitive information.
• Ability to work independently, without significant manager involvement
• Develops and owns processes, constantly seeks to improve efficiency.
• Ability to learn in-house and external partner proprietary website portals.
• Proficient with Jira, Slack, Confluence, Google Suite and Microsoft Office
• We have a passion for Star Wars, and we hope you do too!
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary, bonus plan, Zynga RSU’s (Restricted Stock Units), ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- 401K Company Match Contribution
- Medical, dental, vision, EAP, life insurance, and disability benefits
- Virtual mental health and neurodiversity support programs
- Family planning support program
- Generous paid maternity/parental leave
- Subsidized Back-up child care
- Discretionary Time Off policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diverse community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
Zynga will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.
Careers region: North America
Careers Category: Production
Careers location: Austin, TX
Careers Type: Full-Time