AVAILABLE POSITIONS Licensing Producer
Zynga is searching for a highly organized and efficient Licensing Producer in our Central Global Marketing organization. This role will be responsible for handling licensor relationships for our non-US locations and will work closely with the game studios, as well as internal marketing creative teams, ensuring creative assets meet licensing requirements and are available on time to the marketing and games teams. This role will support our existing Racing titles (CSR2) and several upcoming licensed products.
- Manage licensed asset approvals in partnership with multiple game teams under direction of the Creative Producer.
- Build and maintain tracking documents for art, audio, video and other asset approvals on both long-term and short-term game projects.
- Organize, QA, and submit game assets to licensors for approval.
- Communicate feedback to teams in a timely manner and handle all change requests and resubmissions.
- Work with marketing teams to coordinate outreach campaigns against game roadmaps and licensor approval timelines.
- Work with audio teams and external licensing music vendors on publishing/master licenses, in coordination with Legal, Procurement, and Accounts Payable.
- Work closely with external vendors, Business Development, Finance, Legal, and Procurement on maintaining existing license agreements.
- Collaborate with VIP team to execute sponsorship opportunities.
- Process and track payments to third-parties.
Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Ability to juggle and constantly prioritize multiple projects/requests from numerous internal and/or external partners
- Self-motivated to act quickly when issues arise that need immediate attention.
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to find middle ground between groups.
- Detail-oriented, with excellent written skills in reports, emails and other communication.
- Strong verbal communication both one-on-one and in larger meetings with internal and external parties.
- Ability to learn in-house and external partner proprietary website portals.
- Experience with Google Suite (Drive, Docs, Sheets and Slides).
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word).
Desired Skills / Experience:
- Working knowledge of different image and video file formats, including how to manipulate images and video.
- Work experience in video games, real-money gaming or other entertainment industries.
- Background knowledge of U.S. trademark & copyright law, in relation to risk management
- Background knowledge of Film & Clip Licensing, including guild and union procedures
- Experience with Slack, Jira and Confluence.
Careers region: NM - United Kingdom
Careers Category: Marketing & Communications
Careers location: London, United Kingdom
Careers Type: Full-Time