AVAILABLE POSITIONS Licensing Producer
Zynga is currently for a Licensing Producer to work with the Slots organization.
- Manage asset approvals in partnership with multiple game teams, and under direction of the Senior Licensing Producer. Track art, audio, video and other assets daily.
- Build and maintain tracking documents of asset approvals for long term and short term game projects.
- Organize, provide quality control and submit game assets to licensors for approval, while communicating feedback to teams and managing all change requests and resubmissions.
- Work with Marketing teams to coordinate outreach campaigns against game roadmaps and licensor approval timelines.
- Work with audio teams and external licensing music vendors on publishing/master licenses, in coordination with Legal, Procurement, and Accounts Payable.
- Work closely with external vendors, Business Development, Finance, Legal, and Procurement on maintaining existing license agreements.
- Collaborate with VIP team to execute sponsorship opportunities.
- Process and track payments to third-parties.
Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Ability to juggle and constantly prioritize multiple projects/requests from numerous internal and/or external partners
- Self-motivated to act quickly when issues arise that need immediate attention.
- Strong negotiation skills, with an ability to find middle ground between groups.
- Detail-oriented, with excellent written skills in reports, emails and other communication.
- Strong verbal communication both one-on-one and in larger meetings with internal and external parties.
- Ability to learn in-house and external partner proprietary website portals.
- Experience with Google Suite (Drive, Docs, Sheets and Slides).
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word).
Desired Skills / Experience:
- Working knowledge of different image and video file formats, including how to manipulate images and video.
- Work experience in videogames, real-money gaming or other entertainment industries.
- Background knowledge of U.S. trademark & copyright law, in relation to risk management
- Background knowledge of Film & Clip Licensing, including guild and union procedures
- Ability to travel 2x/year as needed.
- Experience with Slack, Jira and Confluence.
Careers region: North America
Careers Category: Game Design & Production
Careers location: Chicago, IL
Careers Type: Full-Time