AVAILABLE POSITIONS Legal Intern (Summer 2021)
Please note, this role will be virtual for Summer 2021. All interested candidates are encouraged to apply!
Zynga is a leading developer of the world’s most popular social games that are played by millions of people around the world each day. To date, more than 1 billion people have played our games across web and mobile, including Words With Friends, FarmVille, Zynga Poker, Merge Dragons, Empires & Puzzles, and CSR2.
Zynga is searching for stellar 1Ls to join its legal team for the summer!
Our products are global, cross-platform, and most of all, fun. And so is our legal department. As a legal intern, you will have the opportunity to gain exposure to all aspects of our in-house legal work, including corporate, commercial, intellectual property, privacy, product, litigation, employment and more. Level up your legal career with Zynga!
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Smart, energetic, fun, and flexible current 1L students who can commit to a minimum of 10 weeks this summer
- Prior work experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team attitude that no job is too big or too small
- Strong enthusiasm for playing, studying, analyzing and learning about video games, game development, and the gaming industry
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- Paid internship with interesting work, fun activities, and a rock star legal team
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players
Please submit your resume, cover letter, and transcripts (undergraduate and law school – unofficial is fine).
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diverse community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
Zynga will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law. Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.
Careers region: North America
Careers Category: Internships, Accelerators & New Grads
Careers location: San Francisco, CA
Careers Type: Full-Time